1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just couldt stop laughing at this!

neversaydie Apr 1, 2005

1. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I couldnt stop myself laughing at this whilst at work!

clicky

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

99.9 % need not apply LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

3. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Army... Be the best /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kev.

4. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    99.9 % need not apply LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess..be done before?

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess..be done before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I know of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

6. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Thought you were refering to everbody not to reply to this thread as its been done before, although I did contenplate the other possibility of you taking the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif outta the army!

7. jojo

Have you not seen the Teritorial(SP?) army ad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8. jojo

Maybe you should stay off the pink stuff NSD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

9. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Excellent NSD, the look on their faces.... their thinking if this was real, we are soooo dead......like sitting ducks.

10. auroan

auroan Active Member

LOL, The army's full of pranksters, that was just one set of lads stiching up another thats all.

11. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

HAHAHAHA the British Elite what a squad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

12. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

What a carry on more like!

13. TDI-line

hmmm Carry on T.A would make a great film with the old crew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

14. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Absolutley Mint - Very funny. This has gotta do the rounds here

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Wonder if the are the SAS (Sand And Sea) - ...... groan

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif

15. Grant

Grant Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Audi RS3

Ha ha... like sitting ducks!

16. TDI-line

Hmmm....Very stupid.

17. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Yep very silly indeed!