Just came across this cheap site

is the pro kit the one that lowers the s-line 30mm or is it the other eibach kit ? cant remeber name of em .

I'am tempted has anyone else ordered them?would they lower an se to s line height

My SE lowered to Sport, click the link in my signature
I never knew about that site when i got mine :(

Thanks mate would I get away with standard shocks and what sort of ride comfort are they compared to se I just want to do it mainly as I've upgraded wheels and it looks high and also broke a spring the other week so seems as good a time as any to upgrade

Yes i used my standard shocks. Ride is just like standard but a lot tighter in the bends.

Could you still use standard shocks and what would comfort be like

Thanks that man who gave the heads up, just ordered the pro for mine and it came in at £123 all in with delivery.

Reactions: Cambaines, LEE69 and Sandra
Was it the site or eBay you ordered from that's a really good price keep us posted how you get on think I'am going to order them too

www.car-parts24.com from above and I have just checked em out on ebay and its the same company, just make sure you get the right ones for your car, mine have the extra weight on front axle due to the dsg, same price too.

Audi OE shocks work ok with the Pro Kit, they were designed as a straight swap. The Sportlines are somewhat shorter again, so you will need new shocks to match.

Anyone have ideas on how to change the website from German to English? I seem to be struggling

Audi OE shocks work ok with the Pro Kit, they were designed as a straight swap. The Sportlines are somewhat shorter again, so you will need new shocks to match.
I did read on here someone had a problem with the dampers being too long, however cant be certain if the fitted pro or sportline to Audi SE shocks.

Yep. Sportline kit can lower up to 50mm. I would say that's too much for the OE shocks operating range to cope with.
However Eibach.com says they would be OK. I disagree and I'm not the only disbeliever.

From what I gather is sport or s-line dampers work perfectly with eibach springs and se dampers are too long with sportline but ok with pro eibach springs.
Personally if I had se dampers I would change em out with bilstein B12s or Koni FSD.

So we are just about in agreement then?
The way I see it, for a plod about the town car, yes keep the oe shocks with Sportline springs but for the track or performance handling I would match decent shocks to the springs. Actually I would use the Pros as they handle better, not a fan of Sportlines as they change the character of the steering & suspension and you also have to change the droplinks. They are just for the "Stance" brigade anyway.

So we are just about in agreement then?
The way I see it, for a plod about the town car, yes keep the oe shocks with Sportline springs but for the track or performance handling I would match decent shocks to the springs. Actually I would use the Pros as they handle better, not a fan of Sportlines as they change the character of the steering & suspension and you also have to change the droplinks. They are just for the "Stance" brigade anyway.
I still think the SE dampers will bottom out and wear quicker, If it was me and I was fitting Eibach pro to an SE car setup then at the very least I would fit S-Line dampers.

I went eibach springs with my oe dampers and they did start to fail and eventually went to B8's. They will def shorten the life of oe dampers no pun intended.

Reactions: audismart
I went eibach springs with my oe dampers and they did start to fail and eventually went to B8's. They will def shorten the life of oe dampers no pun intended.
Just been doing some sesearch and the S-Line dampers are firmer than the sport and se dampers to manage the lower stiffer springs, whether they are pro or sportline.

Thanks that man who gave the heads up, just ordered the pro for mine and it came in at £123 all in with delivery.
Sorry for the delay in replying not been on for a few days have your springs arrived yet

Sorry for the delay in replying not been on for a few days have your springs arrived yet
Checked on tracking link from DHL and they have arrived in the UK and on there way to Parcel-force last night, Ordered them Sunday 7th, so should get them Monday or maybe Saturday, a week turn around from Germany is not bad.

Checked on tracking link from DHL and they have arrived in the UK and on there way to Parcel-force last night, Ordered them Sunday 7th, so should get them Monday or maybe Saturday, a week turn around from Germany is not bad.
Just got home and they were left with my neighbour, checked part numbers and everything is as should be. Impressive.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for letting us know that's unbelievable that there selling them so cheap I emailed them through eBay and they said £122 including uk delivery keep us posted once you get them fitted

Yeah will do, Mine are a bit more due to the dsg and needing the stiffer springs on the front for the extra weight..