Reaction score
Hello all.
picked her up today in love with her!

audi3.jpg

Audi1.jpg

audi8.jpg

audi7.jpg

audi10.jpg

its done 88,000 runs very nice but i have a few amature questions as i know nothing about these cars.

on the trip computer its displaying SERVICE! so obviously it needs servicing, the guy i got it of was a mechanic so did all of the previous servicing himself but on the computer is showing that oil needs changing as do brake pads and somthing else i cant remember. do these come up red whenever a service is due or shall i get it sorted asap the brakes seem perfect and the oil is at he right level.

Hello all.
picked her up today in love with her!

audi3.jpg

Audi1.jpg

audi8.jpg

audi7.jpg

audi10.jpg

its done 88,000 runs very nice but i have a few amature questions as i know nothing about these cars.

on the trip computer its displaying SERVICE! so obviously it needs servicing, the guy i got it of was a mechanic so did all of the previous servicing himself but on the computer is showing that oil needs changing as do brake pads and somthing else i cant remember. do these come up red whenever a service is due or shall i get it sorted asap the brakes seem perfect and the oil is at he right level.

Looks tidy, plus its the best colour too ;)

as for the service light, if it HAS been serviced lately then have a look in the owners book and just reset the service light.

The brake pads might need changing, I know my car has pad sensors that set a light off when they need changing. Just have a look at them and see if there's any material left on the pads (should be able to check without taking the wheel off).

Looks good though!.

make sure the cambelt has been done though bud otherwise you may have some problems....

aye, the bloke said that the cam belt had been recently changed, but i'm going to check just to be on the safe side :thumbsup:

aye, the bloke said that the cam belt had been recently changed, but i'm going to check just to be on the safe side :thumbsup:

Water pump should have been done at the same time too as they are prone to failing. The original ones can break up, the new replacment ones have a metal impellor instead of the stock plastic one.

So whats your plans for it then?