1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just back from Barcelona.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by biturbo, Jan 12, 2003.

1. biturbo

biturbo Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    ...... and not feeling too good.
    Still pissed. Two hours sleep.

Fri night
    - someone was sick in the club toilet, but brushed himself down and carried on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    - groom got taken outside the club cos he was too pissed. then we had to try three taxis bafore they let him go in one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sat
    - one of the blokes wakes up and both his trousers and his bed are soaking wet. We hope he just spilled a glass of water!?
    - did the obligatory sightseeing....... this time I did the full Nou Camp tour, incl. dressing rooms, tunnel, dugouts and pitch. I even sat in Chairman Gaspart's seat and lifted the 1992 european cup trophy.

Sat night
    - found another 3 stag/hen parties from england in the Port Olympic bars.
    - A couple of prostitutes came in with a 50 year old bloke. One of them must have had back problems with what she was carrying on her front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
    - A woman on speed, dancing like shes just been watching Oz Aerobics, with a bloke dressed in a green hooded top and bright red fleece jogging bottoms [\spanish clothing style?].

Bloody good weekend, but I wish I spoke to Inigo for a few good lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Time for bed....
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    Sounds like a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm sure you didn't drive back from the airport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  4. AL_B

AL_B Active Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    LOL Nice one Paul. What a top weekend.

Just makes me realise though how boring my life is at the moment.

You didn't get left at the side of the road during this trip then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've seen PhilT's video!! That was *so* funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL
  5. biturbo

biturbo Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    That was *so* funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    No. It was *so* bloody cold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
  6. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    Sounds like a good w/e was had by all !!!!
  7. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

[Jan 12, 2003]
    Very quiet weekend here, got a horrible cold( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) so did bugger all except abuse my DVD collection and spend a lot of time on here
  8. Inigo

Inigo Member

[Jan 13, 2003]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bloody good weekend, but I wish I spoke to Inigo for a few good lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

err i'm neither a narcotics trafficant nor do i engage in phonesex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

but thanks for bringing back the memories....Oz aerobics...mmmm used to come home from school at lunch to get a burst of those bouncing beauties on sky sports /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif me/amories flooding back as i type... heheheh

Can't believe they allowed such an obviously ulterior-motive ty programme past the planning stage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  9. S3Bangs

S3Bangs Member

[Jan 13, 2003]
    Hmmm.. very interesting w/end seems like you've had Paul.. FWIW, dont think you would have been able to get hold of Inigo this w/end.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I tried and couldn't.. Geez he was still in bed when I got round to his Sat. morning.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
  10. Snail2

Snail2 Member

[Jan 13, 2003]
    Whats the reception gonna be like then? All those drunken relatives............
  11. biturbo

biturbo Member

[Jan 13, 2003]
    Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the clubs we went in. I wonder why? Actually, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif reminds me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    They did not let us into the home changing room as they had just left a training session on the pitch before jetting off to last nights malaga game. i.e. it was in use.....
    I've been promising myself the Barca/Madrid match for a couple of years now. I've just got to get off my arse and do something about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Didn't think too much of Las Ramblas, but poss cos it was mid Jan. I have been in the summer.

Weather was great. 16 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. It was -4 when we landed in england.