Just arrived!

waring192

Reaction score
Sorry about the bin!

P1000567.jpg

P1000568.jpg

Hi mate, very nice car, blends in well with the snow ;)

Hope you enjoy it, any mods planned?

is there a car in that pic ? :p very nice good colour and well cammo'd in th snow thats ace
as below give us mods we wanna see the plans :eyebrows:

Perfect for this time of the year & I still love those mirrors, so much I modded them to my prefacelift & they're much better for vision.

Congratulations mate. Just make sure you leave it with the lights on so you don't loose it :)

Keep an eye out for my writeup mate as took pics of everything, just gotta compile the whole thing then will add a new thread soon, I'll start it later, put it this way was lotta fun, lol

Nice mate....how was the first drive home?!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Have not had much of a chance for a good blast due to the snow, but it didnt stop me taking it for a spin!

Love the car though, fantastic! Glad i went for the sportback as the rear light clusters what overlap the boot look great.

Rns-e is great, looks alot better than the idrive from my ex bm, also the sd card readers are a good addition. Have a little trouble with syncing my phonebook from the phone (HTC HD2 (windows mobile 6.5)):
I can view the names/numbers on the DIS but not on the rns-e display? How can i fix that?

Mods? Well, revo stage 1 is happening in the next 2 weeks to get the low rpm torque a bit higher. (how much of a diffrence with stage 1 make?)Other things might be done after a few months with it. Although, i do fancy getting the interior light pack retro'ed (easy?).

Nice mate....how was the first drive home?!

I got it delivered! They dropped it off and took my bm which was the right choice! Was so fed up with it after spending just over 2 hours trying to get it up the driveway!

Also, will get some better pics this week sometime!

lmfao dude you're standup tonite, lmfao

Just managed my first proper blast in it due to the weather (snow + Ice) for the last week and a bit and i love it! Grip is very good and the power @ 4K brings a smile! Would be rude not to Revo it though! Renewal for insurance is due in march and after the quote for any tinkering i will not be staying with them!