1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a quicky!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by basssound, May 11, 2011.

1. basssound

basssound Member

[May 11, 2011]
    Vag-com/VCADS, is there any actually operation manuals other than the guides on the ross-tech website?
    I mean car manafacturer specific, as is Audi instructions as in how to do adaptions, reset adaption data, code keys, reset sensor parameters ect...

Or do peeps just buy it, go off others forum members findings/instructions and workout new stuff themselves?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[May 12, 2011]
    I have just poked around and learnt settings from advice given here and from other sites on the net. Good request though... I also would like to know if there are guides on how to use VCDS, Elsa and ETKA

thanks
  4. 1inchpunch

1inchpunch Member

[May 12, 2011]
    I'd like to know how easy it is to use before I commit to buying it. I've got a degree in computer science and am more than capable with a computer and a bit of coding but the screen shots I've seen don't look particularly intuitive.
  5. Ash187

Ash187 Audi-Retrofits.co.uk Site Sponsor

[May 12, 2011]
    Its not so much the using of a computer... its more where all the options are and how to navigate around it for specific things you want to do. Its all fine following a guide to where you change a bit setting but wanting to do more advance things that there is no guide for can become somewhat confusing and bare in mind i wouldn't like to screw my car up from just playing on a piece of software
  6. basssound

basssound Member

[May 12, 2011]
    Well what software does Audi use in their main dealerships? Do they use VAG-COM or something else?