Just a quick hello!

Nick101

Boost fiend
Reaction score
Just thought i'd introduce myself!

Ive been on the forum for a while as a spectator, just reading helpful info and tips, which this place is full of, thanx by the way!

Some of you may remember Joshw's A3 off here with the white Porsche wheels, well im now the proud owner of it, and have been since june! (been too busy driving it see...) :laugh:

Havnt changed much, just little details, as i said, spend too much time driving it! Think ive got a cleaning addiction aswel... :happy: :laugh:

Anyway, just a quick hello so you know who I am!

Heres a pic of the car for those of you who dont remember it.

23092008651-1.jpg

23092008654-1.jpg

i saw this car at volksfest in margam park, looks sweet fella, fancy some porka rims like that for my s3.:icon_thumright:

Hi mate, welcome to the site. Nice car, love the wheels, really suit it.
What size spacers do you have on the rears?

Thanx guys!

Jays - You still got your S3, IIRC you were selling it a while back?

Wibble - Off the top of my head theyre 20mm adapters/spacers

yeah decided to keep it, was strugling to afford it when i bought a house but i cant think of a car i would rather replace it with, so its staying

Dont blame you for keeping it dude, shes a beaut! :icon_thumright:

just noticed ure from swansea im only down the road in pyle, you should post up on here if you hear of any meets

Theres a monthly "VAGabonz" meet thats held at the Old Inn, Penllergaer. Most recent was last night. This time of the year, we just sit in the pub, have a drink and talk nonsence :p Summer meets we go for spins, and shows, and hang out in the car park, of the pub, usually a really good turn out so theres some nice metal to look at. I was on the club stand in Margam, so you get an idea of the cross section of cars that attend. Feel free to pop along to the next one! Ill be sure to let you know when it is.

Other than that, no meets that i know if in the near future, everything has wound down for winter now. If you hear of any, let me know dude.

Roll on summer!!

Hey seen that car a few times, looks sweet, think the wheels suit it to the max!!!

Make sure you keep it looking good ;)