Just a little snow

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I got about 2min of snow fun before I hit the cleared main roads. It's not snowed in London for about 3years so I had a big grin on my face :D when I got up but it did not last long
:(
DSC00059.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

Thats my son and yes that one big Mother of a Afro he's go there. :eek:
DSC00055.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

We haven't had any snow this year fella.

Top afro too!!!!!

however when it does snow we have a huge carpark earmarked for some sideways fun

Keep that hair cut away from a naked flame!

It total class though!!! There is no substitute for a Fro! :yahoo:

Yeh, i always wanted a "Fro" like that but my dad was a part time barber and he used to scalp me and my Bro once a month on a regular basis !

Your car's looking good Doc...but not as good as your boy's afro!
That is epic!

I'm just jealous as my hair is dissapearing fast...and even at it's prime it wasn't afro-friendly...but looking at the pic again, your boy's 'do' is very definately the fo schizzle! :thumbsup:

My boys loving this and like your self my hair is long gone but in my day I could woop his *** when it comes to a fro and I did a great Coming to America Curly perm.

Don't talk about hair while i'm not vain, having my hair starting to recede at age 21 was taking the P*ss quite frankly, now those people with "crows nests" who i used to take the P out of turns that i've almost joined their club!

Anyhow enough of that, what people have missed is that nice Ferarri sat on your drive in the fith pic? do tell?

docurley said:
My boys loving this and like your self my hair is long gone but in my day I could woop his *** when it comes to a fro and I did a great Coming to America Curly perm.[/quote LOL me too! that "soul glow" gel was like wd40 ! you would literally leave your mark everywhere !

It's just envy my hairs well gone started when I was bout 23!!!

LOL

Let me finish mine fella and I'll let you see the Job, I'm in the process of tracking down a set of wheels to sit on the car while I do them, Its me and my mate at his paint shop that are doin it as an experiment lol.

I'll keep you posted chris. :thumbsup:

****** hell, talk about bling!!

I don't spose they'd cost much to have pro sprayed if i did the prep.
I'd need a set of spare wheels to run my car on tho!

Biglockie said:
Let me finish mine fella and I'll let you see the Job, I'm in the process of tracking down a set of wheels to sit on the car while I do them, Its me and my mate at his paint shop that are doin it as an experiment lol.

I'll keep you posted chris. :thumbsup:

Nice 1 big-man!

If you prep them then it should be quite cheap but its the prep work thats the hardest, took me most the day to hand rub them down.