Just a estimation :)

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
Hi guys :D I am not really planning to sale my car but if I did want to sell it what you guys think how much can I get for it :roll:
I checked the Auto Trader Standard S4 are around £5000 - £6000 but my one is with RS4 body so if I put all the costs on top of the standard price will that be the price that I should sell the car :roll:

Any ways here is the detail of the car:

Audi S4 Facelift 1999 with 84000 miles FSH alll majar service's are done, just fitted front and rear pads. and full service done on car at 78000 miles.

Mod's:
RS4 B5 Intercoolers
RS4 B5 Brake front and rear
XP Power full exhaust system just fitted
Forge DV
MRC Custom Remap
Boost Gauge
Carbon Induction Kit
RS4 Rep 18" wheels with 20mm spacers
Performance Engine Hose's
LED Rear lights
LED Side Lights

And alots more but can't remember it :lol:

Few pictures 8)

09102010057.jpg

09102010054.jpg

09102010056.jpg

09102010058.jpg

09102010059.jpg

09102010077.jpg

09102010073.jpg

So lets see some figures guys :thumb:

5-6k for a standard S4 is well over the mark, a standard car is more like 4k imo.

You will never recoup all your money, and i would recon that you'd be looking at 6-8k for it.

Last time i looked 4k would get you a pretty high mileage S4. With 80k odd they crept up quite a bit.

Looking now even with 90k or there abouts they go up to 7k for a standard car. Theres a couple with 50-65k for just under 6800.

Few modded ones for 6k. One with over 115k miles.

Mods never put value onto a car. Its usually other way around. Not sure about the RS4 conversion and what it would do to the price. Possibly make it more desirable and warrant a slightly higher price but im not sure to be honest.

if i was honest with you Nez i would only pay 5k max for it but that is because ive seen yours up close and i think you said at ADI that the car needs painting again as you can see joins where they done the Wide body and the paint is shocking but if you were to get it fixed before selling you might get 6K for it but ive seen K04'd S4's going for that sort of money and thats what i think you need to be more realistic on your selling price. if yours was a super super clean example then yes 6-7K would be what you would be looking at but imo i think 5K, it is a very nice S4 mate and not that many WB so who knows

if i was honest with you Nez i would only pay 5k max for it but that is because ive seen yours up close and i think you said at ADI that the car needs painting again as you can see joins where they done the Wide body and the paint is shocking but if you were to get it fixed before selling you might get 6K for it but ive seen K04'd S4's going for that sort of money and thats what i think you need to be more realistic on your selling price. if yours was a super super clean example then yes 6-7K would be what you would be looking at but imo i think 5K, it is a very nice S4 mate and not that many WB so who knows

The car don't need a paint again it just need some polish thats all :) and that would get sort by next week :)

Ok guys thanks for all the commen's it really help me to think twis before I make my mine to sell the car as I would never sell the car for £5k-£6k no way I either keep it then sell it for that sort of money :)