Junk Yard scores

bistduverrukte

Reaction score
Hello all,
I want salvage some parts from junk yards and am wondering what will fit where. For instance it seems to be popular to take the TT injectors and put them in the 1.8t A4. Will certain model a6 brake calipers fit, or should I look for an S4.

What other secret swaps are out there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You need a bam coded tt engine for the injectors .. and the s4 breaks there not that good to be fair I fitted a set to my A4 cab .. your best looking a set a 6pot brembos of an rs4

Thanks for the advice. What is a Bam coded TT engine? Does that just have to do with the year range?

P.s. can the TT injectors be mapped to tun a 380cc file?

Now the real money saving question is, are there any cars from the factory, running turbos or a FMIC that could be fitted to an A4 for a power increase?

I know the first generatio. Saab 93 had a FMIC stock. I mean could i just get my cars specific piping set and run one of those FMICs?

and not for nothing but I was inside a saab 95 the other day and saw the turbo was a Garret (GT17). Now I've heard these are basically K03s but it gave me hope that maybe an A6, rs4 or rs6 or something may have a turbo worth salvaging if I come across it.
But I need to know what to look for.

Could that be of any use

Bam is the engine code on the tt engine it was the highest 1.8t for tt running 220 standard