Jukebox problems

Scotties

Reaction score
Sorry if this as already been discussed before but I could not find any posts. Does anyone use the jukebox on a 3G MMI system and has had issues copying music to it?

When I got my car I used a SD card to copy music to it. After filling the card twice I had coppied all the music I wanted to the car. 3 months later I purchased a new album and put it on a blank card. I put this in an SD slot and find I can play the music from the card but when I try to copy it only gives the option to copy a few of the albums I already have installed in the car and wont let me go any further. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

How many tracks are on the car already as doesnt it have a 4k limit?

Have you tried deleting any tracks of the cars system then try adding the new one/s?

I've just tried to upload CD's to the jukebox and it won't let me. I can transfer off the SD card but not off CD's, DVD's or the iPod, they play ok but when I go to upload they will not select. Anyone have a clue? Mine has 10GB limit BTW.

CDs to jukebox aren't allowed for copyright reasons.
I'm having a nightmare with my jukebox getting it to work. I copied all the files to it but when I try to play them it says loading and I can't select anything. It just plays them in the order on the disk.