1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jordan's A3 1.8T

jordanlawson1992 Jun 27, 2013

1. jordanlawson1992

jordanlawson1992 New Member

Hi evryone, just thought i'd share a few pics with you of my 1.8T. This is my first Audi and im in love with it already:happy:, it feels so well built and solid. This fourm is full of amazing cars and its great to see the work and progress of each one! I will try to keep everyone updated as much as possible on the progression of mine!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. You will find a lot of info in the faqs threads and everyone is really helpful. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. joebickerton89

joebickerton89 Member

welcome to the forum bud. how much she cost you?

4. jordanlawson1992

Cheers mate! Got her for £900, quite high mileage but she's been well looked after!

5. joebickerton89

joebickerton89 Member

looks nice mate :D

6. jordanlawson1992

So my little project for the day was to de-whiper, I think it looks so much cleaner pleased with the result:icon_thumright:
    [​IMG]

7. jordanlawson1992

Decided to go down the black badge and surround route, whats everyone think? I personally think it gives it a stealth/mean look:cool:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jordanlawson1992

Went for the black badge and surrond! really happy with the results! what does everyone think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]