Jonnys old S3?

Noted, and my use of the word "monkey" wasn't intended to be an insult actually, so apologies if it seemed that way....unless of course you are a cute, furry big eared fella! ;)

hahaha you naughty boy !

Lupo with the 2.5t in it? :p
actually no but the chassis your getting close to ;) il actually be asking devonmikeyboy for help on this one...

I'm used to you digging in at everything I say :moa:

Yeah, difference is I dont offer you an apology. But thats because I know you are a man with taste, style and an advanced understanding of humour :)

Haha, nothing like a bit 'dry humping' while you remove the engine cover Phil.

cant know it till youve tried it i suppose, seems dans ninja skills and public restraint have long gone these days, although he did manage to get a good look at that pair of baps at the weekend;

dan.jpg

:laugh:

Man her t1tts were massive jonny has a video of me trying to randomly motorboat them n failing...that was pretty much the conversation over as I got battered haha
No it's not a polo m8 but the plans are almost set the chassis is waiting for me it's 27 yr old and needs an engine ;-) I'm between 2 engines it all depends on the looms we can get to work with them :-/ oh and the s3 needs to go so guys I really wanna get this thing going so any offers welcome...!!:readit:

mk1 / 2 golf then?

haha props for attempting a motorboat

i can offer you a tenner?

If you can find me a 27yr old mk2 that'd be great ;-) lol I'm now between 2 engines though we'l see what we come up with for the loom has anyone got a contact for a custom loom company ie.. A stock loom chopped/adjusted !?this is the one thing I'm 100% lost on and will need looked into
I'm thinking about going ahead with it if the s3 sells or not but it's risky...
Can't accept a Tenner Phil but lend me that nice spacely garage of yours n we may be on LOL

youll have to work all your pin outs positions and colours etc the loom company wont do it for ya ;)

ill keep an ear to the ground for the mk2 for you!

haha worth a try, its not roomy now got 3 more builds in, ***!

Where is this car now ?

But the motor is for sale of you're interested!!