JOM Coilovers

Thanks. In that case, is it worth spending a bit more than the Weitec's and going for another set of coilovers? Or would the Weitec's be fine along with Eibach ARB's?

We really rate the Weitec's, exactly the same as the KW's except they have galzanised housing and not stainless steel. I'd say go for the Weitec's and you'll be more then happy.

Damian @ DPM

Thanks - my next question, how much should I be looking at (all in) for labour fitting ARB's and coilovers inc. alignment etc?
Also, would there be an improvement with H&R 35mm Lowering Suspension Springs and standard shocks? What about 50mm springs and shocks on an S Line with ARB's? Honestly I don't know if coilovers are worth it for me.......

£150-£200

It all depends how low you want to go?

Damian @ DPM

Thanks mate, and that's for both ARB's and coilovers/springs fitted and all alignments that are needed?

Honestly I don't want to go much lower than standard S Line. If it will improve handling, I'll do it, but anywhere from 5-20mm lower than standard is fine. So I'm looking for the best option for me without spending a huge amount of money, but creating a slightly better stance to the car and improving handling.

I could go KW 40 or H&R 50mm springs on standard S Line shocks??

Thanks
Scott

No that was just for the coilovers or springs and then alignment, I'd say add another £200 for ARBs.

If you're just wanting pretty much S-Line then I'd say go for springs or springs and shocks.

Damian @ DPM