Jom Coilovers

Matt10160

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im after some reviews on a4 JOMs?

General opinions needed really, what they're like ride wise? Handling? Durability? Im not after massive performance upgrades, just something that wont completely ruin the ride, and handle ok!

Thanks guys

You get what you pay for really.

They'll do a job, and I ran with a similar coilover (FK AK Street) for about a year and had no complaints.

Depends what you really want from them though - its probably not the kinda thing i'd put on a car for track use etc, but at the same time, at £190 odd quid, what can you expect from them.

You will find that generally its a case of setting them at a height and leaving them at that same height though, because they become notoriously bad to adjust after a short period of time.

Im not expecting miracles from them tbh it was either joms or fk ak's, i'm just wanting to lower it about 60mm and still have ok handling/ ride

Thanks for the input guys i think i'll just take my chances with the Joms!

I have got joms on my b6 and I must say they are not too bad for a budget set up had them on for about 8/9 months now and still adjust... bit bumpy at times but depends on the road surface.

Thanks louis_123 i'v read a few reviews and think im gonna go for joms!