JOM coilovers

danone182

Reaction score
Getting my jom coilovers fitted tomorrow, I'm dropping the car off and then a friend is picking me up whilst there being fitted! (Don't want to wait around for 2-3 hours) So i've got a question for people with JOM's, I'm going to set them up on the hight I want before I drop the car off tomorrow! How far down should I put the spring seat so when they're on the wheel arch is about 2cm-ish above the wheels?? Am I making sense :uhm: P.S thanks to DPM, received them this morning!!

All the way down at the front. Perfect if that is all the drop you want, but you wont have any room to go any lower with JOMS. Backs perhaps 1cm from the bottom.

Very good coilover for the money though, I ran them for 18 months on mine.

Think I'm starting to regret putting coilovers on the car already! Problems! Has anyone had problems with there self levelling xenons pointing downwards, I can only see about 4 meters light spread, can this be fixed somehow? And just pulled up on my drive and there is steam rising up off the front breaks, red hot to touch! I'm sure this is not normal. Can anyone help??

have you had the wheels off to see if they're catching on the hubs?