1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

A victory is when you win outright not 1-1 but I suppose it is a victory for you after the humiliation of last year
    Revo and Revo dongle all the way :)

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

We both screwed the second run to be fair, both got 0-60 in 7 secs lol, so I'm only counting the first run! :)

Nooow, about the 1st run.... :):racer::)

Apparently, the timing gear showed 0-60 in 1.9 secs and 1/4 miles 10 secs, but they wouldn't give me the printout lol. :laugh:

3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

is that the another imaginary run you did Joe?
    tell the doc to up the medication ;)

4. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

hahaha jojo lost again

5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Oh what did i miss??

Oh its ok, its old news, Jojo losing again, your diet starts from Today!!

Actually that goes for you too Jase if it was 1-1 ;)

6. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

What were your best times chaps, oh And CONGATS to Jojo, grudge match next year, or shall we organise a pod day again......

7. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

im gonna have to put a wager on next years sprint pmsl

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group