1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joining the Lucky few

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by TheJackal79, May 1, 2009.

1. TheJackal79

TheJackal79 New Member

Bought my 2000 S3 in December and loving every damned moment of it. The admiring glances, the questions at the petrol stations, the roar of the engine.

Will post some pics soon. Going to get it chipped soon and been reading the good advice on the forum about that. Also might change the alloys as well. It came witht he 18inch S4 alloys but looking for something a bit different.
  2. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

Welcome to the site, post some pics up when you can, what are you thinking of changing the wheels to, whats wrong with the S4 ones???
  3. TheJackal79

TheJackal79 New Member

Don't get me wrong, I like the S4 ones but maybe some deep dish alloys would look better.
  4. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

I have dish wheels on my S3 and i love them. Not the OEM scene but hey lol. I do think the S4 wheels look good tho, So it maybe worth remapping it and then put the wheels on the list. :)
  5. S3 HODGE

S3 HODGE Brown passenger seat.

I have dish wheels on my S3 and i love them. Not the OEM scene but hey lol. I do think the S4 wheels look good tho, So it maybe worth remapping it and then put the wheels on the list. :)