Well I set about changing my control arms yesterday as it was finally a sunny day. I've been putting this off due to the pinch bolt story's. I sprayed the.bolt twice a week with ed40 for 3 weeks to make sure.it would come out nicely. The nut undid fine but the bolt head sheered off imediately. Bashing with a hammer for half hour didn't work, then I put aload of washers onto the threaded end then tightened the nut back onto it which acted as a sort of puller, this got the bolt half way out before I had to cut the thread off. No matter how much hammering I did it just wouldn't come out, in the end I stuck a blow torch on it for 5 mins then wirh a punch and smacking with a hammer and praying not to hit my wing it came flying out! 2 and a half hours and a cut up hand one side is done! Passenger side to do on Thursday.......wish me luck. Ps I greased the new bolt up to try and prevent it sticking again.