1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johnny. A newbie from Liverpool

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Johnny G, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Boost addicted

Hi everyone,

I'm John from Liverpool, known as Johnny G throughout most forums that I frequent, I also have a Nissan GT-R (website here), which is mental :D

I'm currently looking to buy an Audi as my daily driver to replace my current BMW X6 xDrive35d, which I've owned for a couple of years, but after a couple of arguements with the local BMW Dealer and shoddy service, I've decided to come over to this side and see how I find an S4 Avant in either 2010 or 2011 guises.

I've given the following specification to my local Audi dealer in Liverpool to see what they can deliver for me:

Model: Audi S4 Avant
    Year: 2010 or later
    Transmission: Auto/Semi Auto (not manual)
    Exterior: Grey, Black, Dark Blue (19" wheels if possible).
    Interior: Black leather interior, (with Super Sport Seats, if possible).

Options: Heated Seats, Rear Parking Camera and Parking System Advanced, Bluetooth Telephone, iPod Control (Panoramic Sunroof if possible).
    Mileage: As low as possible.

If anyone can offer any additions to the list, then I'd be grateful!

BTW, I'll be straight to Awesome GTi for the Stage 2 upgrade with pulley as soon as I get it!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR
    Staff Member Moderator Gold Supporter TeamMisano quattro Audi S3

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net Jonny. Have a look over in the a4 section. Have a read of the faqs thread,lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum:) x

4. Johnny G

Johnny G Boost addicted

Thanks, Sandra. Already had a mooch. I think I'll be able to learn a lot here :D