1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job Interview tomorrow. :) ahhh

supanova Mar 19, 2012

1. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

Okay, so last week I got invited to come and take a test for a possible job opening. I had to do a typing test to which I think I done pretty well in. A few days ago I received an email again inviting me up for a selective interview and a reading exercise. My interview is at 11:20 tomorrow which I'm pretty freaking nervous about.

But............. what the hell is a ''selective interview''? obviously it's pretty different to a normal interview? anyway............. wish me luck. :)

2. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

good luck...cant help with your questions though...

supanova likes this.
  3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Good luck mate.

supanova likes this.
  4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Good luck and I cant help with questions either. Just relax and be yourself.

supanova likes this.
  5. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

nice 1 hope all goes well

supanova likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Good luck. Just relax and you will be fine. :)

supanova likes this.
  7. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

Don't know if this will help, but here's a link to a description of a selection interview.

Good luck.

supanova likes this.
  8. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Good luck mate, hope all goes well and let us know how you get on.

supanova likes this.
  9. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

Well. The whole process lasted about 40 minutes. Got asked quite random questions and was sat down to a 10min reading exercise. They seemed very happy with my appearance and at all times I was very polite and well spoken. I arrived in a pin stripe trousers, a nice shirt and tie and my competitions ( 3 other guys ) wore jumper, jeans, trainers etc. so im hoping my effort to dress like im heading to a school formal will give me a bump start. :)

I'm to find out within the next week if I should start my training. fingers crossed!! :)

and cheers for the support!! :)

10. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

Good luck mate.

supanova likes this.
  11. jonny87

jonny87 Active Member

the smart dress would have helped you no end dude, especially if the rest of them dressed casual, shows youre prepared to put in the extra effort ;)

supanova likes this.
  12. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Deffo did the right thing dressing up instead of down for a job interview. Sounds like you got this sucker nailed to me :thumbsup:

By the way what's the job?

13. coatesy

coatesy poking badgers with spoons

jumper, jeans and trainers model ... doh!

14. coatesy

coatesy poking badgers with spoons

good luck with the job hope you get it!

supanova likes this.
  15. supanova

supanova A3 2.0 TDI SE

cheers guys and gals! just waiting on word back now. hopefully within the next week. really excited and hoping I have done enought to get in!! :)

16. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi S3 s tronic

Fingers crossed for you. Let us know. :)