1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Job done! Finally!! Hope you like!

Craig Cull Feb 1, 2014

1. D2NY G

D2NY G Well-Known Member

looking spot on that fella! loving the brakes i deffo need some of that

2. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

It's gotta come off again mate. It's not even bolted to the wings. Literally slapped it on until I've finished everything I need to do. Under trays still got to go on aswell. But it's just kindly dropped a coil pack this morning.... Just to add insult to injury on a Monday morning

3. Craig Cull

Cheers mate, you too! :)

4. Craig Cull

Thanks mate, definitely worth the upgrade, for looks if for nothing else

5. unitzero

unitzero Bagged B7 170 TDI Avant Audi A4 Black Edition

I'm not usually a fan of red cars but this looks like it means business!

If your list of mods in your sig is anything to go by then I'm sure it lives up to its looks too. Great work

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Is that code for "the brakes don't work"? :lmfao:

7. Craig Cull

Yeah mate, most of what was fitted at the weekend was mainly to help it stop and go round corners better. It was ok as standard, just got a little unsteady when braking from a reasonable pace

8. Craig Cull

Haha! I'm still going steady with them bedding in,but even as they are, they perform better than the original set up

9. PhilGQS

PhilGQS New Member

Was getting my my ap racing calipers refurbed red, but rang up and changed to yellow after seeing this! Looks great on a red car, great contrast

10. Craig Cull

Haha! Good move Phil! One thing I've noticed on my way home from work is everyone sits next to me and looks at the brakes. The look on there face says it all lol

11. Fanboy

Fanboy An Audi Fanboy

Looks stunning... Love it :)
    Are those mirror caps genuine or copy... It's too shiny

12. Craig Cull

The mirror covers came part of the chrome pack mate, so as far as I'm aware, they are original. I intend on making it shinier to be honest, been recommended some nice wax which should give it a nice wet look. The current wax is nice but there's always room for improvement :)

13. Fanboy

Fanboy An Audi Fanboy

Cool so it should be Oem then, anyway it looks awesome mate :)
    Hope you enjoy the car :)

Craig Cull likes this.
  14. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Team Avus Silver saloon Manual

Hi Mate are they 225 wheels.

15. Craig Cull

Do you mean 225 tyre width? They are 8.5 x 19" ET35 offset with 235/35x19 tyres mate

16. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Team Avus Silver saloon Manual

Hi mate thanks for reply, you tyres look so low thats why i was asking , ur cars so cool man.

17. Craig Cull

Thanks bud. Glad you like :)

18. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Love it mate :wub: Looks really good! Bet it don't half move!
    Need some more power in mine! Wish i bought Olly old turbo when it came up.

19. Craig Cull

Thanks mate. Don't get me wrong, it's not been straight forward, still having a couple of teething problems, but it's getting there. It's worth doing if you like the car. It doesn't half shift now. Also had a low power map for driving to work etc. still goes on that one aswell. It's mainly to save fuel and keep my license lol. Also with it not been the lowest mileage engine in the world, I don't want it running on it's limits everyday. Full rebuild next with GT3071R and some mega injectors. I just can't leave it alone lol!

Big Al, V6 Quatt and Macdoon like this.
  20. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

nice work, car looks great

21. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Well-Known Member

Hows your Car coming along Carl?

22. Macdoon

Macdoon Well-Known Member Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi A4 S-line owners group

Ditto, been awhile Carl how goes it mate

23. carl-1968

carl-1968 A4 sold, lots of bits available, ask for details

Been doing some soul searching and have had to make a few tough choices. Have decided to abandon the quattro conversation as too many variables for fitting the drive train and also have decided that she will be going to a new home next year. The cabby will be having some work done including paint and interior refurbishment and a few other bits to bring it up to scratch. The kit car will be started in the next few weeks as the trailer is just about done. Heres a pic of what things look like
    uploadfromtaptalk1393520671717.jpg

24. Craig Cull

Cheers Carl. Just tidying up all the loose ends now....

25. DieselJake

DieselJake Well-Known Member

Must vouch for this car looking just as good if not better in person, not only that but the performance is incredible.

Craig Cull likes this.
  26. B_FUR

B_FUR Active Member Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

great looking motor pal, hats off you you. can see a lot of blood sweat and no doubt tears have gone in that. :salute:

27. Craig Cull

Your not wrong mate, the tears are still drying up. So close now though lol :)

28. Bulbul68

Bulbul68 Member

The Tits

Craig Cull likes this.
  29. Dwayne 1.8T

Dwayne 1.8T Member

Absolutely awesome!!! Well done on your ride!!!!

Craig Cull likes this.