jl audio

poz1.8t

Reaction score
hi all

got a a3 1.8t with a original sub in the left hand side of the boot. ive seen a jl audio sub and box purpose built to replace this. dont want to go down the route of not having a boot!! lol

any experience of this sub setup ie any good, much better bass????

any thoughts peeps???

if its the andymac stealth sub you are talking about, its brilliant - simple and effective with no boot space loss

cheers dunk.... done a bit of web surfing and it turns out that its an andymac sub. some really good reviews on it. do you know where i can get info on buying this.... and what come with it ie cable convertors etc etc???

also can you run this sub on the oem amp?? obviously sound better with an aftermarket??

try to pm andymac - i bought mine from him on this forum - i dont know about whether he supplies connectors - i got the proper audi connector and wired my own adapter for where the loom goes to the bose box - all the connectors you need are here apart from power and earth for the new amp.

I can supply the adapter to pick up the feeds from the existing sub connector, but you can't use the OEM amp, you need proper power, not the feeble 50w that heap of fisher price junk pushes out.