1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JesterS3 - now's your chance!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by dans3, Aug 26, 2004.

1. dans3

dans3 Member

[Aug 26, 2004]
    You could buy your old car back!! See my advert in Trading posts!

Dan
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 22, 2014]

3. jesters3

jesters3 Active Member VCDS Map User

[Aug 27, 2004]
    I would absolutley love to, but I have recently bought one. I'll have a look and try not to cry too much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Forgot to ask, why are you selling her?
  4. dans3

dans3 Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    Time for a change. But having a tough time deciding what to go for! Some cars are faster but not as nice inside (ie. Lotus Exige), some are a bit different but not quite as suttle (ie. 350Z), some are faster and sexier but not as reliable (ie. TVR Tuscan). God damn it what do I buy to replace her!!!??? Shame the RS3's not out as that would have been a perfect upgrade. May stay German and go for a Boxster S. She'd be a good buy for an audi-sport member as anyone would know her exact history buy looking through these forums.

Back to Top Marques!
  5. DuncS3

DuncS3 Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    new Boxster coupe looks good in pictures and its cheaper than the rag top...

Dunc
  6. dans3

dans3 Member

[Aug 27, 2004]
    Not quite as suttle as an S3 though! There's a certain classy cool look to an S3 that you don't get with other cars.
  7. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[Aug 27, 2004]
    Boxster S doesn't do it for me, I think its a girls car IMO.

But its your choice and good luck in finding your new car, but I personaly think your mad getting rid of your S3.
  8. neil.c

neil.c Senior

[Aug 28, 2004]
    260 bhp not bad for a hairdressers car, similar power to a chipped S3 hmm. From a technical point of view in some respects it is probably better than the 911 with the engine being in front of the gearbox instead of behind it.