1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff's Stuff

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by stoakseya4, Oct 3, 2009.

1. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Hi
    My Jeff's Werkstat 'kit' arrived yesterday, many thanks. Just in time for a go today.
    Unfortunately I left it a bit late in the day to start, so only washed and dried the car today. Used the PRIME and TRIGGER on the front wings, and looks good.

Will do the rest tomorrow...

Cheers!

:respekt:
  2. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

So, the elbow grease came out this morning using the Werkstat Prime and Jett Trigger - apologies for the number of pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First impressions are that it does give a nice finish, although does seem to leave some 'dust', but no dramas, nothing a final wipe down with something soft n fluffy didn't cure.

Did the wife's black A4 with it too, which worked a treat too!

Thanks for looking...
  3. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Washed using dodo juice by the way...
  4. WX51TXR

WX51TXR Polished Bliss

Looks great! Only the Prime is capable of dusting, usually when used a little too liberally... I take it that it was the Prime you experienced this with? Glad you like it, now all you need to do is get a few more layers of Trigger on before the roads are salted and winter hits... :icon_thumright:
  5. dan1973

dan1973 OCD clean

BTBM????? Looks great btw. :yes:
  6. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

Cheers!
    Only did one coat of the Jett Trigger, as I realised I hadn't clayed it... DOH ! :lmfao:

So, following next weekend's adventures at Castle Combe, it'll be covered in **** anyway, so will get the wheels off and seal them too, and once clayed will use the Prime again, followed by 2-3 coats of the Trigger, maybe next Sunday, if my arms can bear it! :sob:

And yes it was the prime that created the dust, obviously used too much of it :aggressive:
  7. stoakseya4

stoakseya4 Active Member

It could really do with some paint correction as well. The extended cills especially have a fair bit of scratching on them. I'm sure the right elixirs and machine polisher would work a treat...