Facelift Jassy's Discussion/Build/Wait Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon Thread

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
My car is due to be built on September 4th,but l have emailed the dealer tonight to ask if l can,without any consequences....ie lose my £2000 partial deposit.....and order another car,l normally ask my boy this type of question...but getting a hold of him is hard

Reactions: RSS-S3, Rob2k68, Reggieboy71 and 6 others
A new order?? I see an RS3 coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PanamaS3, AudiNutta and Jassyo06
cce.png

Reactions: Steelster, Rob2k68, Reggieboy71 and 5 others
:grimacing: come on solar orange rs saloon

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hoy.... awe u funny barstewards....throw me a frickin bone here....lol.

Reactions: Rob2k68, PanamaS3, AudiNutta and 2 others
:hushed: What you thinking now @jassyo06

Noise mate Noise...heard my son giving his demo M4 a cold start last night.....and l was like a kid @Xmas mate,it sounds as good as any RS3..So emailed the salesman to ask him if l could cancel my order, and if so, l sent him another Audi code with another configuration.

Not in love with getting a new car in Mid October....especially with a mega bucks paint.....don't want to have to pay £1200 for the Xpel,just after paying £9000 deposit for the S3...It does'nt feel right,got a car before in November and l did'nt see it at it's best till March....

Reactions: Steff s3, Audi Bairn, PanamaS3 and 2 others
Noise mate Noise...heard my son giving his demo M4 a cold start last night.....and l was like a kid @Xmas mate,it sounds as good as any RS3..So emailed the salesman to ask him if l could cancel my order, and if so, l sent him another Audi code with another configuration.

Not in love with getting a new car in Mid October....especially with a mega bucks paint.....don't want to have to pay £1200 for the Xpel,just after paying £9000 deposit for the S3...It does'nt feel right,got a car before in November and l did'nt see it at it's best till March....

So when are you hoping the RS3 will arrive?

So when are you hoping the RS3 will arrive?

March 18 mate,hopefully the sales guy will get back to me tomorrow

Reactions: Rob2k68, PanamaS3, MattSedg and 1 other person
March 18 mate,hopefully the sales guy will get back to me tomorrow

No chance I could wait that long. Just go S3 and get a Remus cat back or something. The 5 pot is unreal mind you...

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Jassyo06
OMG now an RS3 after a few posts....stating you know what!!! How does the wife put up with you. Or is it a Bimmer....The Horror

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, PanamaS3 and 1 other person
OMG now an RS3 after a few posts....stating you know what!!! How does the wife put up with you.

l just think l am wasting a lot of money on Fancy options mate,Exclusive paint,Red Stitching,Matrix Candles,plus the fact l need a big fix...last car

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Rob2k68, Pinky1959 and 4 others
l just think l am wasting a lot of money on Fancy options mate,Exclusive paint,Red Stitching,Matrix Candles,plus the fact l need a big fix...last car

Last car???? You've got to go all out then mate. Get a porker

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Jassyo06
Last car!!!! now you have lost the plot and your marbles.

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, PanamaS3 and 3 others
Chucking away a £2k deposit is a waste of money.

If the dealer can sell the car you should have your deposit returned.

I'd have thought they will just move deposit over to new car?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68
Never seen that one coming, it's your money buddy and u need to be happy with what u buy.
So will the RS3 be something simple and classy like Floret?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, PanamaS3 and AudiNutta
Ara :sunglasses:

Reactions: Steelster, Jassyo06 and MattSedg

Were you trying to convince yourself by saying you wanted the s3 with nearly all options but affordable price at the end of it?

The rs3 was always your first choice! I will be after a saloon in around a years time hopefully!

Go for the rs3 :)

Don't do it, stick with your s3 son !!!!

Nice one Jassy :D Didn't see this coming though 100%!

Your deposit should be transferable, has the build locked in for the S3 yet? If not they can change it or cancel. Only thing is, your colour was a bold statement one but there are a few around.

The dealer will be more keen selling an RS.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
F. F. S. @jassyo06 old boy!!!!!
well I nearly spat the cornflakes when I read that but can't say I didn't expect it...little surprised, but not shocked....but did make me laugh.
you need to get what is REALLY going to float your boat mate....and I totally hear you over wanting something "special"....I see a little silhouette of a man in a cornflower blue M4....or an RS3....and I think that RS3 had you at hello.....do eeeeeeeeeeettt!!! cracking car....1st thing remove secondary cats...whoooooooo let the dogs out!!!
me?.....the more I read about new RS3 the more I'm sold.....floret silver, alu pack, sport exhaust, titanium/silver 5 spokes....class mate

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
My dealer offered me 8k off a new stock tts today... so tempted by it Jassy, especially as they valued my car over its redemption figure...
There are so mad deals out there - hope you've managed to get one!

Reactions: Rob2k68, Audi Bairn, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
My dealer offered me 8k off a new stock tts today... so tempted by it Jassy, especially as they valued my car over its redemption figure...
There are so mad deals out there - hope you've managed to get one!
have you driven it/one?
they are reaaaaally nice to drive....much more solid feeling/less floaty and bouncy...more sporty

Jassy go for RS bud "Ye no yi want ti" lol.
Your welcome to have a shot in mines as Im only down the road from you to hear the grumbling mumbling noise from the sports exhaust,and to help push you to go for it
Oh that's-right mines is the old one sorry.
S3 to S3 Why!!!!! S3 to RS3 AYE.

Reactions: NevMan, PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and 7 others
If there's an option for a M4 I know which way I'd be going, that's a different beast all together.

Reactions: James.B8 and OST
If there's an option for a M4 I know which way I'd be going, that's a different beast all together.

Different beast in the way of rubbish interior and a shed load of power that you can't ever put down? ;)

Reactions: NevMan, deanshaw24, Steelster and 1 other person
Different beast in the way of rubbish interior and a shed load of power that you can't ever put down? ;)
I'm not talking from experience, but there was a spell where many Audi owners on the S5 forum (A5OC) were going for one of these, keeping it for 6 months to 12 months and getting fed up with the impracticalities and returning to Audi.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and AudiNutta
Haha you could look at it like that or an actual sports car with better handling ;-)

Reactions: AudiNutta
Haha you could look at it like that or an actual sports car with better handling ;-)

Audi bias, what would you expect? ;) I will say BMW's look fantastic and I do like them and would buy one, but I have no reason to leave Audi and has been the brand I've followed for most of my life so I have stuck to it.

Reactions: NevMan, Sandra and TYb
Audi bias, what would you expect? ;) I will say BMW's look fantastic and I do like them and would buy one, but I have no reason to leave Audi and has been the brand I've followed for most of my life so I have stuck to it.
Me too mate, this is my 7th. I'd. bite your arm off for an RS3 but with my mileage couldn't justify it, the S3 is a good happy medium.

My friend has an M4 and it's a ****** monster. Guess they aren't really comparable, rear wheel drive coupe v lunatic hatch back. Definitely be happy with either, the price for the RS3 makes my eyes water though.

Reactions: James.B8
I'd have this M4 in my works car park in a heart beat :hearteyes:
IMG 4649

Lovely colour too.
If you go rs3 will it be an exclusive colour?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4K, Bristle Hound, daytonamart and 2 others
Should be able to move your deposit over, the car hasn't even been painted yet! We all know the wait list for an S3, so I'm sure that allocated build slot will soon be snapped up.

WTF !!! ?? !!!

I'm confused :blink:

So are you looking at wanting an RS3 or an M4 ?

ps: :wtf: lol :tonguewink:

Reactions: Bristle Hound, TDI-line, Audi Bairn and 3 others
See you on the VW forum :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Sandra, MattSedg, PanamaS3 and 3 others