Jaguar XF Enhancement Detail Products and equipment used Uber microfiber towels Chemical guyâs woolly mammoth drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm 140 mm Glazing pads Halogen site lights Makita rotary polisher DA Polisher Scholl s17+ Blackfire all finish paint protection Blackfire Midnight sun paste wax Werkstat prime acrylic Carpro eraser 3m masking tape Meguiars APC Costco microfibre towels Meguiars hyper dressing Valet pro citrus bling Bilt Hamber AutoWheels Valet Pro PH neutral Snowfoam Valet pro tyre dressing AMDetails AMbubbles Bilt Hamber clay bar Autosmart Tardis Various brushes Kranzle pressure washer Carpro Sheepskin wash mitt Carpro Dlux Noodle wash mitt Carpro Lambs wool wash mitt Poorboys microfibre clothes Uber buffing clothes Autobrite Snow foam gun Chemical guys Jetseal 109 Autobrite Repel Auto Finesse Mecury Metal Polish 00 grade wire wool Some photos of the car before I start The car was then given its first coat of snow foam whilst this was dwelling I went round the car using APC in a foaming head bottle cleaning the fuel filler area and various gaps and grills. The snowfoam was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and the car was washed using the 2 bucket method with grit guards in both buckets and a Carpro lambswool wash mitt. The car was then rinsed off using an open ended hose and I then went round the car with Tardis which was left to go to work before being wiped down with microfibre clothes. The car was then given a coat of Ironx again left to do its stuff before the car was washed doing using the pressure washer. The car was clayed using citrus bling and water mix (10 to 1) and a Bilt hamber soft clay bar which helped to pull more contaminates from the paint work it was then rewashed using the same method and dried using the woolly mammoth. The arches where next and they where sprayed with APC and cleaned using various brushes and a noodle wash mitt. They where then sprayed with Tardis which was left do its stuff whilst I moved onto the next arch before going back and being wiped down with a microfibre cloth. A few shots using my site lights I then taped the car up and went round with various yellow 3m pads and Scholl s17+ polish each panel was given a wipe down with carpro eraser after polishing to check finish and remove any polishing oils.