1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jacket/ blazer........ pockets out or pockets in ?? !

crazypainter Feb 5, 2011

1. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Just bought myself a wicked OZWALD BOATENG Jacket/Blazer. It has hip pockets, the type where the flap can hang out of fold back into the pocket. Are there any 'rules' about when they should be in or out. Not that i really care but i bet there is some formal dress code king on here !!

2. Keeno

Keeno Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

In looks better IMO

3. consilio

consilio Up the owls!

In for me too

4. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Apparently its tuck in when you are indoors and out when you are outside ! Was all to do with the flaps protecting whatever was in your pocket when raining etc......

5. damo.h

damo.h DVLA Say it's Black

Always find blazers and jeans look to be a bit Will Young IMO. But it's for the wear'r not the stare'r dude so I'd go flaps in.

6. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

I hate having to wear suits or any type of formal wear (3-4 times a year) wear it how you see fit. My jacket's look's best when hanging on the back of a chair and i'm standing X amount of feet away from it standing/proping up the bar.

7. damo.h

With trainers on haha

8. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Jamiroquai stylee ! Adidas and cords ! I actually took the jacket back today, Missus said it was a bit Peter Andre :ermm:, and to be honest its not really me. Still a wicked jacket but a bit Jason Statham gangster gent

9. damo.h

:)Ah with ya not at all Will young.
    Still good move taking it back. ..... Just think of all the trainers you could buy

10. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Dont get me started on trainers!!! I especially love the work of Adolf Dassler !!!!!