1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jabbasport or Revo Remap?

Discussion in 'Tuning' started by lanky, Jun 3, 2011.

1. lanky

lanky Member

Ive currently got a audi a3 2.0 tdi 140. Im looking into getting it remapped and the 2 companys that i have come across are Jabbasport and Revo.

Jabbasports remap seems to be cheaper than the revo one and produce more power so im swaying towards them.

My question is has anybody used these companies remaps and what did they think about them? ​
  2. S3Lol

S3Lol Member

I used Jabba for a generic map on my S3. It is great, and going back to them later in the month to go stage 2 :)
  3. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Two very different products but both good.

A
  4. l6rth

l6rth Member

In what ways are they differant coz im thinking of getting my s3 done
  5. s3black

s3black Member

Im wanting to do the same. was told that revo were good by most people for the S3 but then some say that they are not???? lol got to get some hoses done some time too and its draining me :sob:
  6. MarkTweedley

MarkTweedley Member

Used REVO Stage 2 on 1.8T mk4 golf and was brilliant! Also just had my A3 TDI 140 done and it's fantastic and very smooth. Just need DMF before I kill it... :-(
  7. jasona3turbo

jasona3turbo Member

use jabba mate i used them last year and there maps i find are very good and quite aggressive highly recommended!!!!
  8. warren_S5

warren_S5 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've had Revo on 2 LCR's and now my S3. Going with them on new S3. Wife's Ibiza TDi 140 had Revo and it was mental - almost too quick for her.

As they're quite different animals (Revo is sold through franchise outlets) whereas Jabba is straight from the seller, it depends on:

1) Location proximity
    2) Building a rapport - future mods / fault finding

Speak to both about your plans, and see which offers you the best service from the off. At the end of the day a map is a map is a map, there's nuances of difference between them all (unless you want a very specific state of tune like Stage 2 +). Customer service needs to be imperative to keep you happy and more importantly running at optimum performance!
  9. S3_chris 11

S3_chris 11 Member

i didnt find jabba very helpful, i went there looking at doing a k04 upgrade on my a3 1.8t and they told me it couldnt be done :s
  10. Meejaman

Meejaman Member

My 2005 140TDi was supplied on 33,000 miles with the Revo remap. There was plenty of get up and go but it had a massive torque peak. After a few hardware mods: exhaust, air intake and EGR delete I went to Jabbasport. The car's response is much better and linear which is what I asked them to do as opposed to creating another spike to deliver pointless BHP bragging rights. They said it could have delivered at least an extra 10 BHP but at the cost of having a peaky response. Having the rolling road print out is nice.

The car flies, achieves 60+MPG according to DIS 2 and has just hit 100,000 miles.
  11. Eric Ng

Eric Ng New Member

Revo or alternative APR. Jabbas map on my mates ED30 stage2+ only made 305hp. My ED30 Revo pulled lengths on him. He has now changed to APR and i can just slightly pull away.

IMO Revo :)