Jabba re-map and???????

Craigybaby37_A3quattro

Reaction score
Took a nice drive to peterborough to see the people at jabba yesterday to get my car re-mapped and i must say after the crappy drive there with sat-nav sending me all over the show i was very pleased with the results.

After the re-map was performed (on my 2000 1.8T AUM engine not quattro i sold that lol) i am now putting out 225bhp and a whopping 255ft/lb torque and boy does the car launch at 2500k onwards.......and ime not to sure if its just me but it feels to be gettin a little quicker after its being driven more which was the same with my bmw which i had to drive about 200 miles before the ecu had adjusted to all the new setting. so would u say this is right with this re-map that it will take a few miles before its at top power??? or am i being silly lol

Only thing i was a little unhappy with is the fact i needed a new MAF and filter as they were both screwed and i would say its down to audi for not changing filter on last service so it was dirty and black causing MAF to fail.

let me know what you think people.

was i dynoed a 225bhp?

i think he meant

was the 225 proven on the dyno?

as its neigh on impossible to get that figure from a Ko3 :)

oh yes meant to say was it dynoed :noway:, the Aum has a k03s maybe possible to get around that figure

nikquatty said:
oh yes meant to say was it dynoed :noway:, the Aum has a k03s maybe possible to get around that figure
oops.. then yes, possible to get that figure :)

yes all figures are proven on a dyno and have graphs to prove so.

would i be wrong in saying about the car feeling a little quicker after being driven for a bit as ecu is adjusting to all new settings etc and new MAF or am i being stupid lol???

The K03 will die at 195ish, absolute max.

You'll see I posted 254.7 from a K03s, with a graph to prove, but the injectors and fuel pump were starting to die.

A more realistic output from a K03s is 225 - 240Bhp for sustainable power.

ANDYTQ said:
I am not going to bite,lol

your on a ko3s

its a bit of a difference.. i had the ko3s on my ibiza cupra.. and it made 20odd extra BHP over the std ko3... i had the ko3s on the rollers at 221bhp.. the ko3 was in around the 195 mark

Probably 210ish, 225 absolute max then, the downpipe and cat are very restrictive.

Its actually advantageous to run it slightly less than max anyway, as it is more reliable to have it running slighly less power as then your injectors, fuel pump and FPR are doing less work, as well as the N75 and DV flowing less air, therefore will last longer than being worked to the max.