Ive had enought with AUDI services

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
some of you may have read my thread in A1 section about my gf's 2012 audi A1 with serious engine problems to which they keep replacing the injectors etc. see here >>> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a1-forum/221066-2012-a1-serious-problems.html

well, the car was suppose to be delivered today all in perfect order but just 5 mins ago she gets a phone call to say that the driver started the car to deliver it and its as bad as ever. now they are saying its a rev problem, that they will be keeping the car to work more on the problem....

so I've told my gf to write to Audi head quarters to make an official complaint about the car/service. this can not go on, the car is not fit for purpose and it is unacceptable that anyone should be without their vehicle.... you don't spend thousands of pounds on a brand new car for it to sit in the workshop for over a month let alone revisiting the workshop almost ever month with the same issue that was supposed to be fixed the first time it left the workshop.

anyway, rant over - who do we contact directly? anyone have any info/contacts for Audi officials?