1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've finally bought one!!!!

Grae Oct 28, 2007

1. Grae

Grae Member

Well its taken me a while to find the right one but ive got one now and i love it!!!:rockwoot:

It’s an 52 reg Audi A4 3.0 v6 Quattro sport, 54k miles with FASH. Its got a full Votex body kit, full leather, window tints, electric windows/mirrors, electric lumbar support, cruise control, xenons, bose speakers etc etc [​IMG] All the goodies you would expect. Nice rumble from the V6 too!! Would have liked parking sensors but hae minor detail!!

Not had a chance to give it a full clean and going over yet so forgive me if its not perfect, plus its a pretty **** day for pics to but here it is anyway [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

Nice Grae, Looks well, Once it had a Good hard clean polish, It'll look as shiney as mine!!;) :icon_thumright:

3. pav-g

pav-g Member

Yep very nice.... your fortunate to get your hands on one with all the goodies and a low mileager.

4. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Very nice, think a set of bigger wheels would set it off and fill those arches up better.

5. A4 TC

A4 TC 1.8T quattro sline

:icon_thumright: yep very nice, liking the votex more and more everytime i see it:icon_thumright:

6. Grae

Grae Member

Cheers for the comments folks, wasn't the best of days to take pictures so will take some more after its been properly cleaned!! And agreed it definately needs bigger wheels, a set of 19" Rs4's would do the trick!!

7. wallacr

wallacr Member

Nice motor mate, good find on the mileage too, nice and low :)

Rich

8. technics100

technics100 Active Member

Yeah, bigger wheels and maybe an S4 grille..looks good, nice colour...

9. ronny

ronny Audi A4 1.8TQ

Very nice and a nice colour too, red does seem to be the "in" colour at the moment :)

On a side note, just have a quick check inside your expansion tank, and look to see if the liquid is red/pink inside, just incase some numpty has used a glycol based anti freeze rather than the proper G12. The pic shows the header with very dark liquid inside :)

Heres mine with G12

http://www.ronny.ws/N95/02112007393.jpg

10. Grae

Grae Member

Will give it a check Ronny, cheers!

11. ChuckH

ChuckH Member

Nice Very nice !!!!

12. Grae

Grae Member

Cheers mate, it does need bigger wheels though, and lowered a touch. Maybe next year!!

13. Silver Quattro

Silver Quattro 1st Quattro Deffo not my last...

shes gorgeous Grae only things id personally change as has been mentioned are wheels and possibly bigger tail pipes.

14. Grae

Grae Member

Tail pipes....Doh for got about that one......:yes: