1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've been quiet on here recently and here is the reason.....pics!

RobinA3 Aug 7, 2009

1. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

For the past month or so i haven't posted on here much as i have had my head stuck in my Polo, after going to Santa Pod i almost killed the supercharger on it so i took the engine out and bolted something a little more interesting onto it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Was running a nice 166bhp with the supercharger but now its running 180bhp on base boost, when i finally find some money for bigger injectors it will be running 210-220bhp (not bad for a 1.3!!). Oh and it weighs just under 800kgs!

Around 260bhp/ton!

Eats the A3 alive!

2. RonstarS3

RonstarS3 Member

sweet pal looks good to, i'm looking at a project car. Was thinking Golf VR6!

3. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

RESPECT! oh, did you do something about the brakes on that model too LOL

4. Staz

Staz is a retronaut Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Niiiice! :hi:

EDIT: I have to follow my normal rules and say that this isn't in the right forum mate.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

You've also been building my looms :rockwoot:

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

WOW...thats sweet dude!!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Very nice, and a nice collection of cars also. :cool:

8. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

How do you get the power down? LSD? I bet it goes like a scoulded cat.

9. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Ah good old days of the polo. Looking good there. Didnt fancy an eaton then? Or am I stuck in the past and turbos are the future? lol

10. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice, feels old school fast I bet :o.k:

11. RobinA3

RobinA3 Well-Known Member

I have got a LSD coming but currently it doesn't really go out in the wet as it will wheel spin in 5th when coming on boost!

In the dry it's not too bad as the power kicks in around 3000rpm so only get a nice hint of wheel spin in 1st and 2nd.

Its quick, easily showed a new S3 the way home the other night with no problems..........on the straights that is though!!!!

Eatons sound ****, bee in a tin can. turbos are the way forward for power.