1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's nearly here

MARC_S3 May 30, 2012

1. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Sitting in Emden waiting for shipping! Trying not to get excited yet as could still be a couple of weeks.

2. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Exciting times! I got mine 2 weeks ago today :) Loving it! Enjoy :)

MARC_S3 likes this.
  3. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

Happy days mate, I know what the wait was like!

It will fly around now it's build mate! I got mine last Friday and done 1000 miles in her and love it to bits!

Enjoy and get some pics up when she arrives!

Cheers,
    Si

MARC_S3 likes this.
  4. RYes3

RYes3 Active Member Team Nardo Audi RS3

Blimey, is that work milage Si or just purely from the excitement of getting it? Still haven't got that on mine!! I did clean it yesterday though :)

5. A3_Black_Edition

A3_Black_Edition Member

A mixture of both mate, I had to go to great Yarmouth for work from Bristol so that was nearly six hundred and also a trip to heathrow to drop the Mrs off and back clocked up a 1000....

Loving it though, such a nice smooth car to drive.

Cheers,
    Si

6. MARC_S3

MARC_S3 New Member

Cheers guys.

Not too long a wait for me as ordered around the 21st Feb. Waiting a year for the Cooper S was hell so know how some of you guys have felt!

Marc

7. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member TeamMisano Team V8 Audi RS4 Audi Avant Owner Group s tronic

Will be even better after a remap mate especially with it being a 170

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer