Its My birthday on the 22nd March...My weekend begins...

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
My weekend of alcoholism is about to start...

It's my birthday on the 22nd March...yay...and I'm off out tomorrow for it and again on the 24th as I'm more royal than the queen... I deserve two birthdays!

Right formalities over, my mates and I have a ritual that we must down a dirty pint on the start of the evening and the end of the evening...

Half a pint of the mandatory Guinness
5 shots of Jack D
5 shots of Sambuca
2 shots of tequila
2 shots of archers

Anybody have any other dirty pint suggestions to get my vomit juices flowing?

I hate my birthdays, my mates love em, my mates hate their birthdays, I love em.

Happy Birthday for the 22nd mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Good luck with the drinking games.....something i never liked as they always end up messy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I'm sure you'll have a blast buddy...enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's my birthday on the 22nd March...yay...and I'm off out tomorrow for it and again on the 24th as I'm more royal than the queen... I deserve two birthdays!

Right formalities over, my mates and I have a ritual that we must down a dirty pint on the start of the evening and the end of the evening...

5 shots of Jack D
5 shots of Sambuca
2 shots of tequila
2 shots of archers

I hate my birthdays, my mates love em, my mates hate their birthdays, I love em.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell that sounds disgusting - I hate 3 of the 5 ingredients!

Brake fluid, LHM and meths?
With a dash of cod liver oil and a twist of lemon.

Happy Birthday for the 22nd NSD - looks like it's going to be an intersting few days...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Here's what we do: (serves 4)
Go to local Tesco (although any supermarket will do), purchase 1 bucket, 1 large bag of ice, 4 pints of single cream, 4 pints of full cream milk, two standard bottles of kahlua and two standard bottles of vodka. Add all ingredients to said bucket, mix gently and consume over the period of an evening. Then order curry and see who lasts the longest...
tip for the novice: don't go for a creamy curry...

DSC00169.jpg

please gentleman this forum may be used be young children and i feel that this thread is in bad taste as kids could read it and get ideas that its hip and trendy to get drunk on anti freeze.

Anyway f--k dat im going up the pub as soon as the taxi gets here to get bladdered and its only just gone 2pm is this a f---ing record and its not even my birthday, happy birthday neversay im going have about nine drinks just for you mate.

P.S that bucket drink looks soooooo gay, get some plastic beakers you poofs if you cant afford glass tumblers

[ QUOTE ]

5 shots of Jack D
5 shots of Sambuca
2 shots of tequila
2 shots of archers

[/ QUOTE ]

so that works out about £30 a pint then....bargain.

Happy birthday NSD have a good weekend and get completely hammered, lol.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

I'm jealous!!

It's my birthday on Sunday but I'm on call all this week so near getting bevvied. I also have to work all day Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ScoTTy happy birthday for Sunday mate! Hope you have a good'en....next weekend to make up for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Have a good one guys, shag some whores for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1.jpg

Dancing to Zorba the greek

2.jpg

Dan my main man

3.jpg

Me and my mates - note the sambuca stuck to my hand - couldnt shake it all night! hate that when that sh!t happens.

4.jpg

And finally my Biatches! Twin Sister, My best friend Gem and my X GF Ashlea

<font color="red"> PS. Will these do Dan? Apart from my twin of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

My weekend has consisted of one bottle of Stella (due to being on call and effectively under house arrest!).

I did clean my car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. Tomorrow I'm not on call and to coincide with Steak and BJ day, it's also our anniversary! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
My weekend has consisted of one bottle of Stella (due to being on call and effectively under house arrest!).

I did clean my car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. Tomorrow I'm not on call and to coincide with Steak and BJ day, it's also our anniversary! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BJ day...mmmm all sounds a bit rude scoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BJ day...mmmm all sounds a bit rude scoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Your not wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

kiddie number two soon for you then ScoTTy!!!

Good luck with that!!

;-)

Not yet I think! Only just getting sorted with this one!