1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its My birthday on the 22nd March...My weekend begins...

neversaydie Mar 17, 2006

1. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

My weekend of alcoholism is about to start...

It's my birthday on the 22nd March...yay...and I'm off out tomorrow for it and again on the 24th as I'm more royal than the queen... I deserve two birthdays!

Right formalities over, my mates and I have a ritual that we must down a dirty pint on the start of the evening and the end of the evening...

Half a pint of the mandatory Guinness
    5 shots of Jack D
    5 shots of Sambuca
    2 shots of tequila
    2 shots of archers

Anybody have any other dirty pint suggestions to get my vomit juices flowing?

I hate my birthdays, my mates love em, my mates hate their birthdays, I love em.

2. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Happy Birthday for the 22nd mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Good luck with the drinking games.....something i never liked as they always end up messy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

I'm sure you'll have a blast buddy...enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

3. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

[ QUOTE ]

It's my birthday on the 22nd March...yay...and I'm off out tomorrow for it and again on the 24th as I'm more royal than the queen... I deserve two birthdays!

Right formalities over, my mates and I have a ritual that we must down a dirty pint on the start of the evening and the end of the evening...

5 shots of Jack D
    5 shots of Sambuca
    2 shots of tequila
    2 shots of archers

I hate my birthdays, my mates love em, my mates hate their birthdays, I love em.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hell that sounds disgusting - I hate 3 of the 5 ingredients!

4. benk

benk Member

Brake fluid, LHM and meths?
    With a dash of cod liver oil and a twist of lemon.

5. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Happy Birthday for the 22nd NSD - looks like it's going to be an intersting few days...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. johnnywb

johnnywb Member

Here's what we do: (serves 4)
    Go to local Tesco (although any supermarket will do), purchase 1 bucket, 1 large bag of ice, 4 pints of single cream, 4 pints of full cream milk, two standard bottles of kahlua and two standard bottles of vodka. Add all ingredients to said bucket, mix gently and consume over the period of an evening. Then order curry and see who lasts the longest...
    tip for the novice: don't go for a creamy curry...

[​IMG]

7. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

please gentleman this forum may be used be young children and i feel that this thread is in bad taste as kids could read it and get ideas that its hip and trendy to get drunk on anti freeze.

Anyway f--k dat im going up the pub as soon as the taxi gets here to get bladdered and its only just gone 2pm is this a f---ing record and its not even my birthday, happy birthday neversay im going have about nine drinks just for you mate.

P.S that bucket drink looks soooooo gay, get some plastic beakers you poofs if you cant afford glass tumblers

8. Eeef

Eeef Lord of War

[ QUOTE ]

5 shots of Jack D
    5 shots of Sambuca
    2 shots of tequila
    2 shots of archers

[/ QUOTE ]

so that works out about £30 a pint then....bargain.

9. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Happy birthday NSD have a good weekend and get completely hammered, lol.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

10. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

I dont buy the pints Eeef, thats the plus side, as a side note your not to far off the price, a steal in at £25.00

11. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

I'm jealous!!

It's my birthday on Sunday but I'm on call all this week so near getting bevvied. I also have to work all day Saturday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

ScoTTy happy birthday for Sunday mate! Hope you have a good'en....next weekend to make up for it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

13. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

yup have a goody! I feel like a bubble. My head feels all light and well floaty.

Anybody sell anchors?

14. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Have a good one guys, shag some whores for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NSD & ScoTTy
    Hope you both have a great time ,
    and i hope NSD you surrive lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

16. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[​IMG]

Dancing to Zorba the greek

[​IMG]

Dan my main man

[​IMG]

Me and my mates - note the sambuca stuck to my hand - couldnt shake it all night! hate that when that sh!t happens.

[​IMG]

And finally my Biatches! Twin Sister, My best friend Gem and my X GF Ashlea

<font color="red"> PS. Will these do Dan? Apart from my twin of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font>

17. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member VCDS Map User

happy birthday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

18. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

My weekend has consisted of one bottle of Stella (due to being on call and effectively under house arrest!).

I did clean my car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. Tomorrow I'm not on call and to coincide with Steak and BJ day, it's also our anniversary! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

19. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    My weekend has consisted of one bottle of Stella (due to being on call and effectively under house arrest!).

I did clean my car though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s. Tomorrow I'm not on call and to coincide with Steak and BJ day, it's also our anniversary! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

BJ day...mmmm all sounds a bit rude scoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

20. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

happy birthday lads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

21. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    BJ day...mmmm all sounds a bit rude scoTTy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Your not wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

22. kiddie number two soon for you then ScoTTy!!!

Good luck with that!!

;-)

23. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Not yet I think! Only just getting sorted with this one!