1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's here...........

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Necroscope, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Necroscope

Necroscope Member

[Feb 2, 2010]
    Had a nice phone call from my dealer yesterday, saying that my car had arrived :)

I wanted to go and have a quick look over the weekend, but the car is being kept in a secure storage area awaiting PDI a couple of days prior to the 1st March.

I can not wait to see it/get it. Then i can finally ditch this nasty little red fiesta i have been making do with :)
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. DaveW

DaveW Member

[Feb 2, 2010]
    Congrats - don't forget to post some pics when you pick it up ;)
  4. Necroscope

Necroscope Member

[Feb 2, 2010]
    Dont worry, i will :)

Not been able to find many pictures of one in sprint blue on RS4's, which is surprising as i would have thought it would be a common combo..........roll on the 1st.
  5. redspudder

redspudder Sparky

[Feb 2, 2010]
    Sprint Blue is a top top colour i love it,when i went to pick mine up i saw 1 in sprint blue and i wouldnt say i wanted to change mine because i love Misano red to but i thought that the car looked mint in sprint blue infact my next car (in 5 years time)will be sprint blue :thumbsup: