1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its been a while

Just Plain Old Jul 21, 2005

1. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

I must change my password to one I can remember..........

I hope this will be a picture of me at Rockingham in the GT Battle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif [​IMG]

2. Ess_Three

Ess_Three Active Member

...and it is!

3. Just Plain Old

So it is!

4. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Nice one 49'er. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

5. imported_Yaseen

imported_Yaseen Guest

nice pic JPO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

and of course my condolences for your spiritual leader who passed away recently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

[ QUOTE ]

and of course my condolences for your spiritual leader who passed away recently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Sir Edward Heath?

7. Just Plain Old

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Sir Edward Heath?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't think who else he might be refering to! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. audi5e

audi5e Member

Presuming that was you in no.49, how did you do?

9. TDI-line

49th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    49th. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this time I'm lost... :))

Does that mean JPO came 49th or ???

By the way, I am sure it was an African Swallow.

11. TDI-line

49th out of 49.

Oh god, the joke is lost now... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

12. audi5e

audi5e Member

It's lost on me, I only have one coconut, so must have been a European swallow.... :))

13. TDI-line

Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

14. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as many as the bee humming bird then, which beats at about 200 times a second. This is also the only bird that can fly backwards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

15. audi5e

audi5e Member

It could have been an African swallow. But then of course African swallows are non-migratory...

16. Just Plain Old

[ QUOTE ]
    Presuming that was you in no.49, how did you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too bad.......... and surprisingly not last,,,considering most of the field was highly tuned EVOs, Skylines and porkers... 33rd out of 75 starters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifBut not all of them finished!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Errr, where does the swallow come in.....??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

17. audi5e

audi5e Member

33rd! Well done! I think I would have crashed on the first corner... :))

TDI's signiture is a quote from Monty Pythons Holy Grail, where the King (Graham Chapman) is talking to the members of the autonomous collective... thought I should test TDI... :))

Sorry that was completely off the topic but I could not resist...

18. TDI-line

Well done JPO, any more pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thanks for the test 5e. I'll have to change my sig now, until the next time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. audi5e

audi5e Member

JPO, come on lad, some more pics if you have them...

TDI, nope, don't change it!

20. Just Plain Old

I've got a few,,,,,,, not really that exciting, it took me ages to work out what to do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I'll try later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

21. pwnorman

pwnorman Member

Seeing good old jpo is back the pimp must lurking about waiting to start a fight for no reason at all.

22. TDI-line

Easy there Bert. I was just enjoying the peace and quiet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

23. Just Plain Old

[ QUOTE ]
    Seeing good old jpo is back the pimp must lurking about waiting to start a fight for no reason at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'Pimp'ernel is unlikely to want to further dull, what was never a 'razor sharp' wit, against the iron clad walls of my verbal armoury!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

This should be another picture, the only trouble is, if you look closely you can see my ugly mush! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[image]http://img173.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2973ab0ma.jpg[/image]
    damn

24. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

25. TDI-line

That looks like a demon driving the car.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

26. Just Plain Old

Did you notice the matching blue helmet?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

27. audi5e

audi5e Member

JPO, you look far too relaxed! :))

28. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a good poker face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

29. audi5e

audi5e Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He has a good poker face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly! :)

30. Just Plain Old

Ha ha............. I must admit I do like a game of Texas hold um, but I'm still an amateur ATM. My personal favourite is 3 Card bragg............

OK Lets see everyone else's 'poker face' mug shots!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

31. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Here's me with my helmet on, Stig stylee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

32. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's me with my helmet on, Stig stylee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

For his upcomming Chinese take-away!

33. TDI-line

This is too early in the morining to be seeing JoJo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

34. jojo

[ QUOTE ]
    This is too early in the morining to be seeing JoJo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you see the dead bugs on the visor? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

35. TDI-line

No, and i don't won't too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

36. Leddy

Leddy Member

...It's all beginning to make sense...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

37. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Leddy you funny guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

38. TDI-line

Very good Leddy, always sensed there was a hint of the dark side in JPO.

39. audi5e

audi5e Member

Obviously the transformation is not complete in that photo... JPO's hood should be white... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

40. jojo

PMSL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif