It's all going horribly wrong!!!

Loretta

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hello guys and Jo!

Long time no speak and all that so I must apologise! Work is manic at the moment. We're changing over to a Renault dealer in May /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I've been having some rotten luck with my car lately... First of all I'm having problems getting Audi Extended warranty to cough up for a new seat base, power steering switch, reverse light switch and something else i can't remember...
Then my horrible pikey neighbours have mashed up my rear bumbper but won't admit to it... Whole new bumper required...
Then on Friday night my car wouldn't start! There were no dash lights so I knew it was probably the ignition base. Went into work on Saturday, borrowed one and managed to change it all be myself so was very proud. She's all running again, but now i'm worried something else will happen...

So, has anyone got a ming blue rear bumper?!

See you regulars at Essex and Windsor I guess!

Thanks for letting me have a moan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

LorettaxXx

Having a rough time of it eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

maybe some of the other neighbours saw your car being hit ?

Why wont they do the various problems on warranty ?

I hear ya! I had my 2 week old A4 Cabiolet taken off the road yesterday by a woman with screwed brakes!

Give Audi hell about the parts and speak to the Citizens Advice Burea

I had a similar thing happen to my bumper on my S3, i hate people like that!

Jon.