1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Welsh & Proud

just thought i would update my car progress, after 7 months of my car sitting on my drive with a snapped timing belt she finaly roared in to life last night and sounds awesome. I still got a lot of work to do but its a weight off my mind now that its running so its off for an MOT next weekend and then im back on the road i cant wait

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Well done mate, I knew you could do it.

I bet the wait made it more special

3. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Welsh & Proud

yeah you should of saw me jumping up and down like a loone the guy nextdoor came out he thought something was wrong because of me screaming and yelling with joy lol

4. archemist

archemist Active Member VCDS Map User Audi S3 Team Brilliant Black

Well done butt:icon_thumright:

and as Eddy Murphy might say "Wipers! Are they good?"

And

5. AlexGSi2000

AlexGSi2000 Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Wow 7 months - thats a long time!

6. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Welsh & Proud

hiya butty i forgot all about that as i was out the back with the car all day they are fantastic fella il send you some cash now ok cheers gareth

7. tazzy baby

tazzy baby Welsh & Proud

Yeah i fell out with one of my brother's over some wheels i bought off him and when i bought all the parts i left them in the boot of the car and forgot to lock it and he went a took them. So as im out of work its taken me w hile to get the cash to replace them

8. crazypainter

crazypainter Member

Well done, happy days. Great feeling!