It's About Time!

LMAO - Get some pics up of the A3 once its all settled, you just need a photobucket account & then copy in the IMG code and jobs a good un lad

Superb! Worth the wait N8KOW!! :thumbsup:

If you just described the look to me, I don't know what I'd think. Having seen the pics I think you've done a good job. I'm still not sure I'd be so bold, but as has been said countless times, you've executed your choice very well.

I've gotta say though, I'd be s**t scared of anything over about a 2 degree curve in the road, or 30mph with 215s stretched over 9" :scared2:

Check out the mini 'compomotive' three spoke in the background (pic 3)? Awesome :lmfao:

//R

Last edited:
If you wish to post on this thread, please please feel free to say or write WHATEVER you think and feel, whether you like it, whether you think it's absolute CRAP/Worst thing you've ever seen, whether its a win win a no no, or 1 big FAIL (Seems to be the word of the moment)

Nice car and nice wheels but together, doesnt work for me, think those wheels are too flash for the car. I like Audis to be cool and understated and I think those wheels are a bit too 'bling', Ive lived in Germany and Holland and always hated the 'euro' look so Im probably biased but as long as your happy thats really all that matters :)

Not many people would of been brave enough to put all the time, money and effort into doing what youve done so kudos to you, FTW!

Nice car and nice wheels but together, doesnt work for me, think those wheels are too flash for the car. I like Audis to be cool and understated and I think those wheels are a bit too 'bling', Ive lived in Germany and Holland and always hated the 'euro' look so Im probably biased but as long as your happy thats really all that matters :)

Not many people would of been brave enough to put all the time, money and effort into doing what youve done so kudos to you, FTW!

Cheers unkle, my brain now lives in euroville :laugh:

If you wish to post on this thread, please please feel free to say or write WHATEVER you think and feel, whether you like it, whether you think it's absolute CRAP/Worst thing you've ever seen, whether its a win win a no no, or 1 big FAIL

I won't cry :crying:

Nathan,am not loving it....the red wheels and the dice plus the wheel whores sticker make me cringe and think of skinny tight jean wearers but hey its your ride

:lmfao: I know what you mean, I don't wear skinny Jeans, but thanks anyway :)

but you need your haircut, lol

Car looks well nate, Im sure it will look even better in the flesh lad. You probably thought you would never hear me say that. The S3 is seriously over due the detail now its depressing. Ill give you a shout when im back from Ireland

Very nice Nathan!

Looks the part..

At first I wasn't sure when you say "red wheels", but, no, they're spot on.

well done.

but you need your haircut, lol

LMAO - Matt thats how I'm rocking my hair with my natural curls, bro you need to invest in some new garments :laugh:

Very nice Nathan!

Looks the part..

At first I wasn't sure when you say "red wheels", but, no, they're spot on.

well done.

Well done Jim, your a good egg :o.k:

LMAO - Matt thats how I'm rocking my hair with my natural curls, bro you need to invest in some new garments :laugh:

Come on Nath,your with friends now,we all not that fro is not real,it can't be :lmfao:

Pretty good,weather could have been better,i took Lisa and Caitlin.....
Caitlin had a good time pestering Ben :laugh:
Jim was peed off his car was still sitting on stilts,sorry i mean standard height ;)

Well one things for sure I know how many ****** wheels you had this year alone, you're the number 1 kingpin of wheelwhores, damn I lose count of how many sets you've had, sold, presently own, lol, anyone missing any, lol.

You know me Nate, I'm not into this eurotrash (sorry had to couldnt help myself, lol) stretched scene at all as I just dont do/get the stretched tyres stuff, everyone to there own though nothing personal, I did say they would look ****, openly said it to your face & you said fair play, that is something to respect in someone, taking a hit without taking it personally, kudos, the image I had wasnt of these.

But & you better frame this one Nate, but these are actually, damn cant believe saying this, but they are actually not bad at all, they've been furbed very well, good choice of colour & they strangely seem to really make the car hit the right buttons, so I will honestly take it back based on what I see here that it was a good move for shows that is, I especially like the diamond rimmed part with contrast of the red centre's, it really does go off well, surprised to say the least.

I actually think this is a very good thread to, cause it shows likers & dislikers with good honest opinions without any backlashing, which I have to give kudos to Nate for as it is not to often you see someone who can take the rough with the smooth, without being a silly girl about it, good for you mate, boy done good as they say.

Well one things for sure I know how many ****** wheels you had this year alone, you're the number 1 kingpin of wheelwhores, damn I lose count of how many sets you've had, sold, presently own, lol, anyone missing any, lol.

You know me Nate, I'm not into this eurotrash (sorry had to couldnt help myself, lol) stretched scene at all as I just dont do/get the stretched tyres stuff, everyone to there own though nothing personal, I did say they would look ****, openly said it to your face & you said fair play, that is something to respect in someone, taking a hit without taking it personally, kudos, the image I had wasnt of these.

But & you better frame this one Nate, but these are actually, damn cant believe saying this, but they are actually not bad at all, they've been furbed very well, good choice of colour & they strangely seem to really make the car hit the right buttons, so I will honestly take it back based on what I see here that it was a good move for shows that is, I especially like the diamond rimmed part with contrast of the red centre's, it really does go off well, surprised to say the least.

I actually think this is a very good thread to, cause it shows likers & dislikers with good honest opinions without any backlashing, which I have to give kudos to Nate for as it is not to often you see someone who can take the rough with the smooth, without being a silly girl about it, good for you mate, boy done good as they say.

A mature reply on AS? I must be on the wrong forum :sadlike:

Cheers Nigel, that means alot from you, especially coming from your line of.......

IT'S THE WORST DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE

I never laughed so hard :lmfao: When you getting back to UK, you need to fit my S3 Shifter :)

This man talks sense. If only there was more of you on this forum. :respekt:

Ive not been on here since i sold my A3 (R32 now) just thought i would pop in to see how things are going and found this thread. This car has really come on since last year well done Nath love the wheels and the rest of the car.

R32 is really great and yes it does cost a load of £'s to run but has a sound to die for lol Ive had it for 9 months now and i'm thinking of a change. Another A3 with 5 doors auto this is the reason for looking in again lol wait and see.

What Tyres would fit on those rims N8? 225/35/19?

Could they actually be refurbed to the original grey-alu look they had from the factory?

I had 215/35/19, but it would be for wheels only, those tyres are on my current wheels of course I can refurb them any colour you desire if you want them!

Sure, i was just wondering about the size.

How do 19`s feel on the road? Are they a bit bumpy , rough?

I have normal s-line suspension, and i`m worried it would start to hurt with 225/35`s :)

Also noticed the rears are ET 41 and the front ET52
This means i must use spacers for the back?

19"s feel sweet man, firm, and planted. The ride will be better on a 225/35/19 than a 215/35/19 tyre. The rears are ET41 and the fronts were ET52, so you'd need to buy a 10mm spacer to clear the shock.

Thanks N8