1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its a Sad Day!!

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Naresh, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Naresh

Naresh Member

Yes the time came when I've sold my A3 1.6 Sport, much to my sadness, after 5 years of problem free driving! Its been pure bliss all the way and I still remember picking it up and admiring every feature and the build quality to match! Its been by far the best car I've owned and driven so far and I put alot of time, effort, and money into the car which was rewarded every time I got in! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It really was strange to see the buyer drive off in my car, and knowing he was getting a really well looked after A3 in mint condition and with so many extras I'd installed myself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I've also found this forum the best website I've ever found on the internet with a wealth of knowledge, that has helped me on so many occasions.....even despite the constant nagging from my wife for spending so much time on the forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wish you all continuous enjoyment in your A3/S3's and happy motoring! I'll probably pop in from time to time anyway to add my advice where I can! Can't wait to get into my new car now!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Naresh
  2. Drill

Drill Member

That's sad news dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But I must have missed hearing what you've replaced it with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Don't be a stranger, and enjoy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  3. HTC

HTC Active Member

So what car you getting next??
  4. Grant

Grant Active Member

What's your new car Naresh?
  5. Naresh

Naresh Member

Yup, Rob beat me to it, I am indeed getting a TT! Put a deposit down on a 225 Coupe last week and looking forward to my first Audi with a Turbo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Rob - glad you liked the shelf - its a real quality piece and glad it went to a good home!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  6. faisal

faisal New Member

I'm hoping to be a future A3 owner, so hang around Naresh your advice will come in handy !!!
  7. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Congrats on the new car Naresh! I'm sure you are going to love it! Got any pics of the TT in question?

Is it standard?

Cheers
    Rich.
  8. Grant

Grant Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, Rob beat me to it, I am indeed getting a TT! Put a deposit down on a 225 Coupe last week and looking forward to my first Audi with a Turbo!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Rob - glad you liked the shelf - its a real quality piece and glad it went to a good home!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Let the modding commence...

- remap
    - aftermarket dv
    - big brake conversion
    - suspension
    - Samco turbo intake pipe
    - boost gauge

the list goes on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
  9. Markb

Markb Active Member

Nice one matey.