1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its a bit quiet on here lately?

dickys3 Nov 10, 2005

1. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Whats going on... Is everyone on holiday? (alright for some!)

2. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

I thought is was just cos i was spending so much time on pc,lol even general chat seems slow mate

3. dickys3

I've noticed on a few other forums that people just chat about anything. Really helps build the comunity spirit!

Perhaps we should all try and get the general chat section busier...

4. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Prolly worried about getting done for post whoring,lmao

5. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

yeah dicky weve been here and got slated for whoring so I will not or rarely initiate a debate now.

6. dickys3

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah dicky weve been here and got slated for whoring so I will not or rarely initiate a debate now.

[/ QUOTE ]

But its only really gone quiet over the last few days!

All the crazy post whoring went on months and months ago!

And you seem to misunderstand what we mean by post whoring....

There is nothing wrong with starting a valid discussion in the correct forum! The problem comes when a thread gets spoiled by taking the subject off topic with stupid (non-relevant) posts!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

So what's this thread about Dicky? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

I was thinking so too. Maybe its all these peeps buying Porsche's and leaving the forum LOL. Haven't heard from old names like Drill and Gambba for a long while either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

10. Kevint

Kevint Active Member

Nor ajmackie or Aud5E since he moved.

Kev.

11. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

for the sake of chat, Why are they advertising Titanic on DVD with all new ending - what? It DIDNT sink?

12. Just Plain Old

Just Plain Old Active Member

We could always have a chat about Religion, Politics and homosexuality.................

13. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

[ QUOTE ]
    We could always have a chat about Religion, Politics and homosexuality.................

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell NO!
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

14. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

[ QUOTE ]
    for the sake of chat, Why are they advertising Titanic on DVD with all new ending - what? It DIDNT sink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they could do a remake with the Quake or Doom phenoma.

15. mandyray

mandyray Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Was thinking exactly the same khufu when I saw it advertised last night!