1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italy V Gemany.......

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by The Slug, Jul 4, 2006.

1. The Slug

The Slug Active Member VCDS Map User

[Jul 4, 2006]
    .what a game, into extra time now and italy hit the woodwork twice so far! WOW! Its like watching a final!!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. The Slug

The Slug Active Member VCDS Map User

[Jul 4, 2006]
    I thought Germany played very well, shame! Italy scored two maginifco goals tho! Thats gotto have been the best game for a long time
  4. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

[Jul 4, 2006]
    Glad the Italians won, they deserved it!
  5. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

[Jul 4, 2006]
    yep, best match I've seen in a long time (and i dont really like football).
    Being half italian and having them in the sweepstakes at work were the only things that made me watch it.
    Dare i say it, i feel sorry for the germans, they played well. The ball just kept on going from goal to goal !
  6. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[Jul 4, 2006]
    Yeah best game i have watched in a long time ......and no diving and playing up in front of the REF trying to get players booked

Sorry there had to be a loser
  7. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

[Jul 4, 2006]
    COME ON ENGERLAND
  8. A4Andy

A4Andy Quattro-tastic. Not half.

[Jul 5, 2006]
    I watched the first half with about 20 Germans and Italians that I work with. I'll have to be sure and tell them, "no fighting" when they roll in this morning.

I just managed to resist the temptation to decorate a couple of German desks with some bunting the Italians have on theirs. :)
  9. missviper

missviper Member

[Jul 5, 2006]
    What a goal from Del Piero hope he plays in the final

Come on Italy!!!!!
  10. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 5, 2006]
    It made me want to grab the England players by the throat & shout "See!!! That's how you're meant to play!"

I also wanted to grab the appalling Eriksson & shout "See!!! That's how a manager should conduct himself when his team loses!"
  11. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

[Jul 5, 2006]
    at last some mature comment and not the usual german bashing you get from the braindead who seem to harp on about the war, i would like to congratulate both teams,(even though i support germany, england fans take note), on a superb game of football. ok the result didn't fall for us but i don't mind losing in a match of that quality,(england team take note), i never thought we would get that far in the first place and italy shaded the game, the only point i would like to make is that i thought it was a bit naughty of the italians to send fifa a video of the fight between germany and argentina which resulted in our most needed player being suspended, but i suppose that is just football nowadays, hope we still finish 3rd and i think that once again the german eagle is rising in football. written by a very content 100% born here englishman