1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Italian Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Jokes, Games & Humour' started by JohnboyC, Jul 23, 2008.

1. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

[Jul 23, 2008]
    Hey.....for amusement only...apologies if it upsets any italians out there !

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably dressed in anArmani suitsteps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born,I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account.

If a boy is born,my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins,they will receive a factory and $2 ,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage,what do you suggest I do?'

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him.

'You gonna try again.'

2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. karl7900

karl7900 Active Member

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Jul 23, 2008]
    Very good!!
  5. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost