It may be silly but it's the funniest thing in the world.

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
I've had an iPhone4 for a week so i'm still very much at the 'kid with a new toy' stage.

Downloaded an app last night which wirelessly connects to your pc and acts as a mouse.
Basically your iphone screen turns into a giant laptop type touchpad, and after installing a small bit of software to the computer you want to control you can use your iphone to control it.

Arrived at work this morning and the first thing I did..... installed the software to a colleague's computer.

When he turned up and logged in the games started!
I've been doing random clicks and mouse movements for the past half an hour, and his confused then irritated then angry facial expressions are priceless!! :lmfao:

The app is Air Mouse Free, and you can download the computer software from: Mobile Mouse for the iPhone, iPod & iPad

And even from a serious side its pretty good. My laptop is connected to my TV and I get fed up of having to keep picking it up to control it. With this app I just use my phone.

Give it a try, if only for the fun of annoying someone.

Absolutely fecking brilliant, would love to see all this happening I'd be ******* myself on the floor by now, lmfao.

Absolutely fecking brilliant, would love to see all this happening I'd be ******* myself on the floor by now, lmfao.

Mate i've almost died of laughing about 20 times so far.
The guy is so dramatic in his expressions as well. I've just spat half a mouthful of coffee over my screen! :lmfao:

I'm going to get others in the office to install the app on their phones too, so by lunchtime half the office will be controlling this guy's pc!! :happy:

Mate i've almost died of laughing about 20 times so far.
The guy is so dramatic in his expressions as well. I've just spat half a mouthful of coffee over my screen! :lmfao:

I'm going to get others in the office to install the app on their phones too, so by lunchtime half the office will be controlling this guy's pc!! :happy:

Please, please, please can you film it? I did that once with old school RealVNC. You can have such immense fun.

Funny how times change though...

lmfao friday feeling huh, you should film it aswell & post up.

DUDE!!!

Im literally laughing out loud reading this, its wicked!!!

We did this back in the day, we literally just swapped one mouse from one pc to the one next to it, obviosusly with one person knowing and just sit there moving it about....anger levels can be reached VERY quickly with silly little things like this :)

Whilst on this note, does anyone here remember the good old days of Net Send? Awwww, the memories.

Did think about filming it, but the geezer has left for the afternoon now.
I've just planted the software on someone else's pc though. :eyebrows:

Ah yes, net send..... hours of fun and private messaging around the office :happy:

Nilz... that mouse swapping thing sounds hilarious. Simple but brilliant. Gonna try that one next week!!! Haha.

Does anyone remember net send, dude we still use it now!!!

Another one on the lines of mice, blu tack it to the desk, simple but effective, also how about swapping monitor cables from one pc to the other, simple, stupid, but hilarious for those 'in the know' ;)

Does anyone remember net send, dude we still use it now!!!

Another one on the lines of mice, blu tack it to the desk, simple but effective, also how about swapping monitor cables from one pc to the other, simple, stupid, but hilarious for those 'in the know' ;)

There are millions. I like swapping the PS2 (superseded by USB now :() mouse and keyboard plugs over the the opposite holes. Looks OK - but neither work. Brilliant.

Net send has been disabled in the later versions of Windows Server - although it can be re-enabled. I used to love it at school on the Win 98 SE/NT4 network there. 'NET SEND * MR JONES FIDDLES WITH BOYS'

And up it would pop on EVERY machine attached to the LAN.

Happy days. Sigh.

Yeah net send got disabled by default when spammers started using it for... well, spam.
Go into services to start it again.

Update on the ghost mouse situation:
Been called across by the other guy on my hit list. He said "My mouse keeps doing stuff on its own. Honestly. It keeps moving the wrong way. I'm being serious. Honestly."

So hard to keep a straight face!

:lmfao:

When I was 16 I started work for Garlands Call Centre who were contracted to work for Vodafone, Garlands at the time had ~ 3000 employees.

I thought it would be funny to Net Send:

"net send * Charity Day tomorrow, come in your normal clothes for 50p!"

I was only a kid and didn't realise what damage it would do, but due to the emails and managers rushing around everywhere telling everyone that the message wasn't true, it was pretty fun to watch.

I got away lucky as I was training at the time and 4 people were grouped onto 1 PC and all of my group just denied everything that we hadn't touched anything, lmfao.

just absolutey ****** myself reading this.. please film it! iphone4 ftw!!! just downladed tiger woods golf.. brilliant!!!

Ok, so i've owned up to it.
My workmate was getting pretty stressed about it so I put him out of his misery, to a chorus of laughter!

Here's the skype conversation between me and him that took place just after:

skypeso.jpg

Oh, and he went on to say.......

skype2t.jpg

There's still one person here that doesn't know about it. I'll get him on monday and ask someone else to film it.

Watch this space.......................... :eyebrows:

might do this on the kids when they are on the pooter later...never thought of using it like that,good call :w00t:

Yeah net send got disabled by default when spammers started using it for... well, spam.
Go into services to start it again.

You running Windows Server 2003 or later dude? And if so, do you have knowledge of Group Policy? I have a great one for you....

might do this on the kids when they are on the pooter later...never thought of using it like that,good call :w00t:
Hmmmn 'pooter' is a name for the anus.:w00t:.Dread to think what theyre up to.This sounds like a real laugh!.Looking forward to the vid.I sometimes swap the keys round on the keyboard.Not on my own i hasten to add!