1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It made me feel sick....

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by exciter01, Apr 16, 2006.

1. exciter01

exciter01 Guest

[Apr 16, 2006]
    Wasn't really concentrating as I pulled up yesterday and kerb'd the passener side front wheel.

I know its only scratches but its doing my head in and i want to find somewhere local to coventry to get it sorted

I know there has been threads on here before about this sort of stuff but my searching didn't find anything

Any recommendations much appreciated

Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 1, 2014]

3. Dandle

Dandle Member

[Apr 16, 2006]
    If you have the RS6 style wheels then it will be very hard to get a colour match as Audi wont release the colour code for the silver. I had one of mine reconditioned but it didnt come out the same colour so ended up paying for a new wheel in the end.
  4. slimbloke

slimbloke Member

[Apr 16, 2006]
    get both done on one side... a lot cheaper than a new wheel, and they look identical /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
  5. jonnye

jonnye New Member

6. imported_unkle

imported_unkle Guest

[Apr 16, 2006]
    I did the same two days before trading my last A3 in, the dealer knocked £35 off to repair it so it cant be that expensive, might be worth seeing what your local dealer has to say....

*gulp*
  7. john_cook

john_cook I was the STIG.

[Feb 8, 2008]
    I feel the pain man. I had some £1000 Hamann alloys on my Cooper S, had to import them from Germany. It looked the *******$, let my girlfriend drive it and she parked the car up agains the kerb and scratched both near side wheels. I was in the car as it happened, heard the dreaded crunching. Made me feel baad!:faint:

still with her, must be love!! LOL

Hope you can get em touched up.

cooky
  8. sat1983

sat1983 Member

[Feb 9, 2008]
    Funnily enough I had one thing that really made me feel sick yesterday. I got my first parking ticket. I never thought it would happen. I generally triple check where I park but this street had just turned into a "resident parking permit only". I obviously hadn't checked, and I got stung. That really makes me feel sick as I'm literally seeing nothing for my money.:crying:

At least you'll get a nice shiny wheels back!
  9. unkle

unkle Beer God

[Feb 9, 2008]
    Who the hell is this guy? (on second thoughts, I did this post, I think this goes back to when the forum went weird that one time, what a Back To The Future moment that was...)
  10. sjahS3

sjahS3 Member

[Feb 11, 2008]
    I know they're a fair way from Coventry.. but give Lepsons (Gillingham!) a call (01634 580582). I just had 2 kerbed wheels repaired their and they've come up as good if not better than new.

Very friendly and knowledgeable bunch :icon_thumright: . Highly recommeded by not just me, but loads of people of rs246 and AS.net.

-Sal-
  11. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

[Feb 11, 2008]

welcome to Sheffield, resident permits moving around various roads, pay on Eccy road, one way system that doesnt work... I hate this town for driving! :gun2: