1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It all starts here!

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by matthewbeardlarkfield, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

2. matthewbeardlarkfield

matthewbeardlarkfield New Member

You got them from the same place i did... lol they guy had two sets on ebay so you must have got the second set! £440 from a company in london called eagle tyres or something?
    I went and picked them up insted of delivery as i needed them asap and i havnt seen such a horrible blatently ilegal shop in my life!!!
  3. Lee_R

Lee_R Active Member

Yeah for that price there has to be something dodgy! Also he offered free delivery which was suprising considering their size and they were packed really well and came next day! Your centre caps look slightly different to mine though. I must have got the scraps!
  4. matthewbeardlarkfield

matthewbeardlarkfield New Member

So Im ordering lowering springs tomorow... going to go for H&R 35mm i think! Any advice on looks and how good they are??
    Hopefuly get them fitted next weekend so pictures should follow!!!
  5. N8

N8 Kowalski Details

H&R springs are good!
  6. MG

MG Member

I had a set fitted recently to my S-Line suspension. The quality is good, bit firmer than the std S-Line suspension, but personally I wish I'd saved my money up for coilovers. As I have the quattro the maximum drop on H&R springs is 35mm so the difference in ride height is pretty minimal really. If you go with H&Rs then either Damien at DPM will sort you out (good prices for UK based company) or you can look at these guys which is where I got mine from - really good service:

http://www.orange-tuning.de/shop/type-suspension-c-27_150_252.html