1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS THIS THE ANSWER TO THE HID PROBLEM ???

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by olliea3, Feb 15, 2011.

1. olliea3

olliea3 Member

2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator

who knows i wouldnt want to risk it but if it is the answer then happy days i want my xenon's back so badly lol
  3. A4SLineJC

A4SLineJC Member

I would say not, looks like a loom to retrofit the new OEM HID's with the LED DRL but I guess it depends on which HID issue you are trying to solve, if it's the aftermarket HID's blowing your wiper motor, forget it
  4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator

thats my thoughts mate
  5. NHN

NHN Modmetractor

That seller is very very casey, I've had chats with him about somethings he has, he hasnt sold anything on ebay related to vag parts, but has all these bits, says he has sold privately but then I doubt every single buyer has not used paypal for protection that ebay gives, also when I asked if he has a set of lights, he said oh I sold my last set already, so why are you listing them still, oh cause I will have some when I sell some on ebay, uh okkkkkkk that makes no sense, also when asked for part number couldnt supply it, so take from that what you want guys.

Personally I think he's copying pics of other sellers, looking at there prices, adding a fair whack, then hoping someone will buy & he orders the real deal from other source which is why he states 10-15 days delivery, who knows but just from my queries, the term barge pole is tame.
  6. ~RS~

~RS~ Active Member

What HID problem? You mean HID kits from ebay that blow wiper motors? Then no! This is an adapter you use when fitting OEM xenons/bi xenons
  7. Khufu

Khufu Active Member

I see what you mean Nigel! None too cheap!!!