1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there any White audi S3 8L shapes?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paul-A3, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Paul-A3

Paul-A3 Member

Hi guys, i'm looking at buying an S3 in the 8L shape and really fancy a white one, i know they didn't come as white in standard form but do you know of anyone who has had one resprayed. I would love to see some pics as i'm thinking of doing this myself.

Thanx
  2. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Not in this country, i think you can get them in germany in white. Or you could respray one. They look amazing in white too.
  3. golf

golf ***** rent boy

White cars will look ***** again in a few years time, it's just a fad at the moment.
  4. Nickynibbles

Nickynibbles Damn it where's 7th gear when you need it?!

I always thought white cars looked *****!! The danger is that if the "fad" does indeed go and you try & sell in 2 years time, your going to have trouble shifting it for the same price as a black or blue one.

Each to their own though I suppose!
  5. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

White was available at launch, but only for the first 6 months of production so it would be a V plate. Their were some other weird colours available at launch (I have the launch brochure).

As far as I'm aware there are no genuine white ones in the UK. The closest I've seen is a magazine feature car which was at Audi Driver International last October. It has had a full body respray - as the interior is out for track days that includes all the interior as well. That's what I call attention to detail!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=45766