1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a conspiracy....

Khufu Sep 3, 2011

1. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

... to stop Scotland from reaching any major football tournaments???

Some shocking decisions again today :sob:

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

I take it we got beaten again?

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Actually, you got a draw, but you are 5 points from the qualifying 2nd spot I think?

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

i dont watch football. prefer the rugby.

5. 55_UK

55_UK Y.N.W.A.

the ref was a tool!! harsh on scotland :(

6. Sandra

Nothing new there then.

7. StateOfPlay

StateOfPlay Well-Known Member

How many people live in Scotland? 5 million? And you think you can get enough players to get to the world cup?

Brazil has a population of 193 million, which is why they have quite a good football team.

Even England has 50 million people, and they struggle to do anything in the World Cup.

8. Sandra

Thats a fair point.

9. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Now I understand, just saw on the news, if what I saw was true from those angles, that ref is a travesty, absolute disgrace tbh & ytf arent they using replay technology ffs, thats what annoys me in these sports now, we have the tech, why not damn well use it.

10. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Its just the Tartan Army need a holiday LOL

11. Sandra

Ewan, as we won last night, does this mean we qualify now?

12. Khufu

Khufu Well-Known Member

Its not impossible, just improbable. Its going to rely on other teams results, not just ours.

13. Sandra

Wont hold my breath then Ewan.